Chapter 89. | swan songs i.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

89 ;
J E N N I E 

"Good morning beautiful." Santana smiled as my eyes slowly fluttered open. "Good morning." I smiled. "We have to start getting ready, we have to go to the school." My girlfriend reminded me.

"Right." I responded tiredly. "This is the first time in months that I woke up in your arms." I stated. "You're right, it is. No wonder I slept so comfortably." Santana smiled and I halfheartedly rolled my eyes.

I climbed out of my bed and walked over towards the door. Before I even put my hand on the doorknob, I turned towards Santana with a smirk.

"I'm going to go get in the shower. Would you like to join me in order to save time?" I asked as I gave her a playful look. "Uh, hell yeah!" She responded excitedly. She hurriedly climbed out of my bed and walked over towards me.

She picked me up and flung me onto her shoulder. "San let me go! I have to go grab us some towels and washcloths!" I laughed.

"That's a lie. Your mom keeps clean towels in the bathroom on the bottom shelf." My girlfriend smiled as she carried me out of my bedroom and all of the way to the bathroom.

***

"I wonder how everyone is going to react to us getting back together." Santana laughed as we walked hand in hand down the hallways of McKinley High. "I feel like they already know." I smiled. We entered the choir room and were met with stares.

"I told you so." Mercedes told Quinn. "What did I say?" I said to Santana. "So you two are back together?" Quinn questioned. "Unfortunately." I answered and Santana playfully nudged me.

"We are." I corrected myself. "Well, that didn't last long." Mike laughed. "Anyways, where's Finn? He asked me to do him a favor and he's not even here." I asked the glee club members.