Chapter 22. | blame it on the alcohol ii.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

22 ;
J E N N I E

"It's time to wake up, you're not sleeping in, you have school today!" My mom said seriously as she entered my bedroom. "What time is it?" Santana asked as she popped her head from above my comforter.

"Oh, hey San." My mother waved awkwardly. "Hi, Mrs. Kim." She waved tiredly. "Mother!" I said before hurriedly climbing out of my bed and pushing her out of my room.

"Do you have any Advil? Or ibuprofen?" Santana asked me as she held her head in her hands. I reached over to my nightstand and handed her the bottle of pain medication.

Since I used to be on the cheerleading team, sometimes I would pull muscles and I would need to take a pill or two for the pain to subside. "Thanks." She said appreciatively as I handed her a bottle of water.

"So, did you have fun last night?" My best friend asked me. "I had a great time. Especially the body shots." I laughed and she laughed too. "I can't believe you kissed Mercedes." Santana said in disbelief.

"I can't believe I kissed her either." I replied as I shook my head at the memory. "You know, I was kinda jealous when you two kissed." She informed me. "Why? Technically you are dating Sam." I asked confusedly.

"Because at the time, I was the only girl you have ever kissed." My best friend answered. "Ahh, I see." I replied smugly. "If it makes you feel any better, I love your kisses the most." I smiled. "You better." Santana responded.

"Or what?" I asked amusedly. "Or else, I would have to smother you with kisses to prove to you that I am that." She threatened. "Ooh, I am so scared." I said sarcastically.

"That's it, you asked for it." Santana smiled as she lunged at me. "San wait." I squealed as she tackled me onto my pillow. I felt her hands tickling my stomach.