Chapter 38. | tensions

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

38 ;
J E N N I E

"I have good news." My girlfriend smiled as she walked up to my locker. "And what is that?" I asked. "I'm back in glee club but, I haven't told Sue." My girlfriend announced and the biggest smile I could ever form appeared on my face.

"Really?!" I asked in disbelief as I gave her a hug. "Really." Santana smiled. "Well then, let's go to glee club then." She said happily before I shut my locker and then interlocked my arm with hers.

"Actually, for today's glee club practice, we are going to be meeting in the auditorium. Mike and Mr. Shue are still running booty camp." I explained to her as we walked down the hallway.

"Welcome back." Artie smiled as we entered the auditorium. "Thank god you're back, your best friend was lashing out at everybody during your absence." Rachel complained and Santana looked at me surprisedly.

"I may have screamed at a person or two." I responded.

"Finn asked you a question and you threatened to kick him in the kneecaps. Then you said and I quote, 'that's how you take all you tall freaks down before you beat their asses'." Tina laughed and Santana turned to me.

"Maybe I did go a little crazy." I told her. "Alright, guys take your positions!" Mr. Shue ordered. "We're starting with classic kickball change. Five, six..seven, eight." Mike ordered as our pianist started playing.

"You're late." Mr. Shue said as Mercedes entered the auditorium. "I know. I overslept." She responded. "It's 4:30 in the afternoon." Mike said as he looked at his watch.

"My alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule. Anyway, what's Santana doing here?" Mercedes questioned.