Chapter 64. | auditions

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

64 ;
J E N N I E

"Aw, hell. Looks like Mr. Beiste went all Chris Brown on Mrs. Beiste--What happened, Coach, Cooter put the smack-down on you cause you wouldn't let him be on top?" Santana joked and I shook my head in disapproval.

But Tina, Sugar, Mercedes, and Brittany sure did think it was funny. "What did you just say?" The new cheerleading coach asked. "Nothing. It was a joke." Santana responded.

"So, men hitting women is funny to you?" The cheerleading coach asked. "Oh, please. We obviously don't think Beiste was hit by anybody. I mean, look at her, she's a wall." Santana said rudely.

"Let me tell you something. I'm Coach Roz Washington. I'm an Olympic Champion, and I do not suffer fools! Especially fools who think domestic violence is funny. I want your names." The older woman said seriously.

"Shannon! Write these names down as placeholders." She ordered. "What did I do? I didn't do anything!" I said seriously. "Hatrack. Asian Horror Movie. Li'l Oprah. Rojo Caliente. Salsa Caliente and watered down Asian." She listed.

"You're on my list now, girls. You just watch what happens next." She threatened before walking away as the bell rang. "I don't have time for this. My audition is in two days." I said irritatedly before walking away.

***

I was walking to the library but I was immediately stopped by Coach Sue. "Choir room now!" She ordered seriously. "What did I even do?" I mumbled irritatedly before turning on my heels and heading to the choir room.

I entered the room and was met with Tina, Mercedes, Sugar, Brittany, and Santana. They were all seated on stools. I sat down on the stool that was available in between Mercedes and Santana.