Chapter 107. | karaoke time!

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

107 ;
J E N N I E

"Hey, girlie." I smiled as Marley climbed into the passenger's seat. "Hi, Jennie." Marley smiled as she fastened her seatbelt. "Hi, Ms. Rose!" I greeted her mother as I leaned on Santana. "Hey, Jen." Ms. Rose smiled before waving.

Last night, Marley called me and asked if she wanted to hang out. Seeing that Santana's and I flight back to New York doesn't leave until tomorrow, I agreed to hang out with her.

"Are you hungry? We can grab something to eat before we have some real fun." Santana questioned as I started the car. "Let's eat first. I am starving." Marley replied as she fastened her seatbelt.

"Same here. I know a great place where can eat lunch." I smiled as I pulled out of her driveway.  "We never spoke at the wedding but, how have you been? Are you still with Jake?" Santana asked curiously.

"I have been great and yes I am still with him. He spoiled me on Valentine's day." Marley smiled. "Jennie and I are so happy for you. You two seem happy." Santana smiled.

"Thank you. How was your and Santana's Valentine's day?" She smiled and immediately thought back to Quinn, Santana, and I having sex. "It was...eventful." I answered vaguely.

***

"Table for four." I told the hostess as we entered the restaurant. "Right this way, please." The hostess smiled before leading us to our table. "Thank you." I said polity as we sat down at our table.

"What looks good to you guys?" I asked Marley and Santana as they were already looking into their menus. "A Caesar chicken salad." Marley replied.

"Is that all you want? You don't want anything else? We don't mind paying extra." Santana asked. "I will also get spaghetti." She said shyly. "That sounds good." I smiled.