Chapter 66. | prom ii.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's Prom Outfit)

66 ;
J E N N I E

Santana and I decided that we're going to get ready at my place since my dad rented us nice car for the night. I'm going to meet Isaiah at the school since he's getting ready at his girlfriend's house.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled as I looked at Santana through the mirror that was on my vanity. I'm currently doing my hair and makeup. "You look sexy as hell and I cannot wait to take those clothes off of you later tonight." My girlfriend smirked.

"Nuh-uh. I'll be the one taking off your clothes." I corrected her. "Is that so?" She questioned in a challenging tone. "Yes, it is Ms. Lopez." I responded. "Okay, we'll see about that." Santana said as she continued to do her makeup.

Once both of us were finished, we headed downstairs for pictures. Both of my parents and Santana's parents were downstairs waiting on us. "Wow!" I heard Mrs. Lopez gasp as Santana and I walked down the stairs.

"You two look absolutely gorgeous." My mom smiled. "Thanks, mother." I smiled. "Okay, time for pictures!" Mr. Lopez announced. "Let's take them outside, in front of the car I rented." My dad suggested.

"What car did your dad rent?" Santana asked me curiously. "I have no clue. He wanted it to be a surprise." I responded. As soon as I opened the front door, I gasped. "A Royals Royce?!" I asked surprisedly as I carefully walked up to the car.

San and I ended up taking a lot of pictures. We ended up taking like twenty pictures before her parents and my aunt finally let us go. "Be safe and have fun!" Mr. Lopez waved as we both climbed into the car.

"We will. Bye guys!" Santana waved as I started the car. "Let's go have a night we'll never forget." I smiled as Troy, my former pulled out of my driveway.