Chapter 74. | new friends

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

74 ;
J E N N I E

"Hey, babe." Santana greeted me as I accepted her FaceTime call. "Hi, baby." I smiled. "Can I see your outfit?" My girlfriend asked. "Of course." I smiled as I raised my phone up so she was able to see my entire outfit as I walk to the cafe.

"You look absolutely stunning." She smiled. "Thank you." I blushed as there was a loud honk coming from the ongoing traffic. "Where are you?" San asked confusedly.

"Heading to a cafe. I'm meeting up with a friend from my acting 101 class." I responded. "Who is this friend?" Santana asked and I halfheartedly rolled my eyes. "Don't worry. I already told her that I'm taken and that you are crazy." I reassured her.

"Hey! I'm not that crazy!" My girlfriend said defensively. "You got jealous over a straight girl." I responded as I gave her a look. "Fine. You're right." She said defeatedly.

"I have to get back to practice. I'll call you before your class starts." Santana stated. "Okay, love you." I smiled sadly as I waved. "Love you too baby girl." My girlfriend smiled and waved before she hung up the phone.

I shoved my phone into my purse before I headed inside the cafe. I've never been to this cafe so, when I walked inside, I was immediately taken aback by the beige aesthetic it had to go on

Skylar immediately waved me down as soon as she saw me. "Hi." I greeted politely as I walked up to her table. "I almost thought you wouldn't show." Skylar smiled. "Why wouldn't I? I suggested it." I laughed.

"Plus, besides my roommate, I don't have any friends in New York." I added. "Would you like something to drink?" She offered. "You don't have to pay, I have enough." I reassured her. "No, I insist." Skylar smiled.