Chapter 63. | i wanna dance with somebody

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

63 ;
J E N N I E

"How was your spring break?" Mercedes asked as we sitting in the choir room. "It was amazing. One of the events being this." I smiled as I raised my hand with my promise ring on.

Mercedes, Rachel, and Kurt all gasped simultaneously. "Calm down, it's a promise ring. We went to Columbus for our one-year anniversary and on the night of our anniversary, San gave me the promise ring." I explained.

"It's gorgeous." Kurt smiled as he examined the ring. "Isn't it?" I smiled.

"Congratulations. Anyways, regarding our conversation from last night, Mercedes, you are wrong, okay? The Bodyguard was originally written for Barbra Streisand." Rachel stated.

"Actually, Rachel, it was supposed to be Diana Ross-and Steve McQueen, back in the '70s." Mr. Schuester corrected her as he entered the choir room. Santana entered as well and sat down right next to me.

"Thank you, Mr. Shue." Mercedes smiled. "I've been doing some research to prepare for this week's lesson." Mr. Shue stated. "Oh, my God, yes. It's about time we did a Whitney tribute!" I said happily.

"Are we sure that's appropriate?" Sam asked and we all looked at him. "You did not just ask that." Mercedes said offendedly. "I just mean, didn't Whitney kind of have a lot of problems?" The blonde-haired boy asked.

"She had a hard life, Sam. And?" Mercedes questioned. "Look, this week isn't about passing judgment on Whitney. It's about celebrating her legacy, honoring her memory, her accomplishments." Our instructor stated.

"Which I will happily list for you. But I also want you guys to use her songs to get underneath your own feelings. To express and explore what's really going on with you." He said seriously. "I don't get it, Mr. Shue. What's really going on with us?" Finn asked.