Chapter 92. | winter showcase

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

92 ;
J E N N I E

Rachel and I are currently back in Cassandra's class. Now that the holiday break is over, is back to our regularly scheduled program. Right now, my group is watching Rachel's group go over the moves that we learned today.

"Knees back, Schwimmer. Knees." Cassandra ordered an obviously exhausted Rachel. "Can I go get a sip of water?" My roommate asked. "Of course. Of course, yeah." Cassandra said sarcastically.

Rachel hurriedly walked over to her water bottle. I'm surprised that Rachel hasn't caught on to Cassandra's sarcasm yet. As soon as she said yes, I knew that she was being sarcastic.

"Stop. Everybody, stop. Because that's what happens when you're thirsty on Broadway." Cassandra said as she looked over at Rachel who was downing her water.

"You see, they stop the show so that mommy can hand you a sippy cup. Is this how you respond to getting a golden ticket?" Cassandra asked harshly.

"I'm not being a diva. I'm just...I'm dehydrated and I've been working my butt off in this class, hmm. And I have gotten better." Rachel responded hesitantly and I shook my head.

This is going to end up like a repeat of what happened during the first week of school. "Do you have something to say, Jennie?" My dance instructor questioned. "Why would I? This conversation is between you and her. I'm merely observing." I responded bluntly.

"Three months in, you still have no stamina no precision, and you think you can outperform Alexandra Blasucci at the Showcase?" Cassandra asked her honestly.

"That girl was born in toe shoes. You won't even be able to keep up." The older woman continued. "I've kept up with you." Rachel responded rudely and my eyes went wide.