Chapter 86. | i'm your mentor i.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

86 ;
J E N N I E

"I know it's going to be a bit awkward for you but, can you stay here and help my family prepare stuff for Thanksgiving while I head over to the school?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Of course. your mom and I are friends now. Right?" My girlfriend smiled as she looked over at my mother. "Right. We were just sitting here talking about you and enjoying a cup of coffee this morning." My mom smiled.

"Wait a minute. Talking about me? What were you two talking about?" I asked. "Sorry, we can't tell you." Skylar said teasingly and I halfheartedly rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving now." I announced as I grabbed my purse before I walked out of the door.

I unlocked the doors to the rental car before I climbed inside of it. After I fastened my seatbelt, I started the car and drove out of my aunt's driveway. It's been a while since I headed to school at this time.

In the group chat, I'm in with all of the old glee club members, we agreed to meet in the auditorium before we head over to the glee club room. Once I parked the car, I shoved the car keys into my purse.

As I was heading inside, I received looks from all of the students. "Aren't you that new Calvin Klein model who went to this school?! Can I have a picture with you?!" This boy asked me excitedly. "Um...sure." I responded hesitantly.

After I posed for his picture, more and more boys started to run over to me. I took about thirty pictures before I got irritated. "Okay enough. Get to class!" I ordered as I clapped my hands loudly and they all scurried off.

"Thanks again. You're even hotter in person!" This freshman shouted before he and his friend ran off to class. "Thanks. You little perv." I mumbled underneath my breath as I continued walking in the direction of the auditorium.