Chapter 101. | new years!!

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

101 ;
J E N N I E

"Happy new year's eve baby." Santana smiled as she placed a quick peck on my lips. "Happy new year's eve." I replied tiredly. As I slowly started to stir awake, I started to smell food.

I peeked my head into the living room and saw breakfast on the table.

"While you were sleeping, I took the liberty of ordering us breakfast. I know you're tired of eating the breakfast that's downstairs." My girlfriend informed me as she climbed out of bed. "What did you order me?" I asked.

As I climbed out of bed, I put my hair up in a messy bun so it'll be out of my face. I then followed her out into the living room.

"I ordered you, your favorite. A ham, spinach, and cheese omelet with a side of grits, hash browns, and some sliced fruit. I also got you a cup of apple juice." She smiled.

"You're amazing, thanks." I smiled before I sat down in front of my food. I grabbed a couple of packets of sugar and dumped them into my grits. I love sugar my grits sweet instead of savory.

"You know, tomorrow is our last day before we go back home. Our flight leaves at night. We won't be getting home until after midnight." My girlfriend told me. "I know. We have to take advantage of today." I replied.

"I heard that there's a shuttle bus that goes into the city. Maybe we can get out of the hotel and go shopping or at least go into town?" Santana suggested.

"I'm down. I remember the lady at the desk told me that there's this bakery in town that sells really good French pastries and cakes. She told me that it would taste like you're in Paris." I explained.