Chapter 19. | valentine's day ꨄ

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

19 ;
J E N N I E

"So Sam, what is it that you wanted to show me?" I asked as the two of us climbed out of his mother's car. "A comic book store?" I questioned as we walked towards the front of the building.

"Not just any comic book store, a comic book store that also has a mini cafe inside. Plus, the waiters are dressed like comic book characters." He responded excitedly.

"I remember that one time in glee club where we were talking about our favorite comic book characters. I remembered how you were gushing over Peter Parker." Sam smiled. "How did you find out about this place?" I smiled.

"I normally come here when I'm in the mood to find new comic books to read. Or if I just want to grab a nice cup of hot chocolate." He answered. "The atmosphere here is nice." I stated.

"Should we take a seat?" Sam asked before sitting down at one of the available tables and I followed right behind him. "Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on your win. You guys played nice out there." I told him sincerely.

"Oh, thanks. It was mostly Jo and Finn." He responded. "You're a part of the team as well. Well to celebrate the win, coffee or hot chocolate on me." I smiled.

"You don't have to." Sam stated and I shook my head in disagreement. "No, I insist. Seriously." I reassured him. "Well, if you insist." He smiled before we both stood up from our table and walked over to the counter so we could order our drinks.

*MONDAY*

"So, what are you doing for Valentine's day?" Quinn asked me as she, Brittany, Santana, and I were on our way to glee club. Santana and I immediately exchanged quick glances.