Chapter 32. | nyc

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

32 ;
J E N N I E

"Bye, be safe." Julia smiled as I placed my suitcases into the luggage compartment on our bus. Instead of taking a plane, The New Directions and I are driving to New York. It's going to be an eight-hour ride.

I just know someone is going to get on my nerves during this ride and I know for a fact that it's either going to be Puck, Rachel, or Finn. "I will, I promise." I replied as she gave me a big hug.

"You better bring home that first place trophy." Lucas smiled as he gave me a tight hug. "Of course I will." I smiled. "I'll text you when I get there." I smiled before boarding the bus. "Jennie , over here!" Santana waved.

I walked down the aisle and scooted into my seat. "Are you excited to go to one of the most famous cities in the country?" My girlfriend asked excitedly. "Sure am. I hope a modeling agency or some sort of talent agency scouts me while I'm here." I joked.

"All jokes aside, I hope our hotel has an indoor pool. I brought a two-piece bathing suit that I recently just bought and I would like to show it off." I stated honestly. "Is it the one you modeled for me?" She asked.

"Mhm." I smiled as I nodded my head. "Nuh-uh. You're not allowed to wear that." Santana ordered. "And why is that?" I questioned. "Hmm, let me think. Cause there are pervs out there who might try something." She responded seriously.

"For example, Puck. He doesn't know how to keep it in his pants. Neither does Artie. So no." My girlfriend added. "I'll be wearing it sometime during this trip. I paid too much money for me not to wear it." I stated.

***

The eight-hour drive was complete and utter HELL. During the ride, I felt like jumping out onto the road while we were on the highway. There were moments where we had to keep stopping because Mike doesn't know how to hold his pee.