Chapter 34. | summer nights

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

34 ;
J E N N I E

"Okay, why are we at a park?" I asked my girlfriend as she pulled into a parking space right outside of Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Columbus Ohio.

We drove all the way to Columbus again for another date. It was Santana's idea. She has yet to tell me what we are doing but I am super excited nonetheless.

"Okay, put this blindfold on. I will be back to get you once everything is set up." My girlfriend told me as she handed me a black bandanna. Once I tied it around my head, I heard the door open and then close.

I heard it open and close once again but this time it sounded like it came from the back seat. I sat there for a good ten minutes before the passenger's side door opened. "Babe it's me, keep the bandanna on. We have to walk a bit." Santana stated.

I extended my hand for her to grab so she can help me out of the car and lead me to our spot in the park. She locked her car doors before I followed her down the hiker's trail.

"Um...love, why do I feel like I'm getting led into a forest and I am minutes away from getting brutally murdered?" I asked and she let out the biggest laugh.

"We have been together since March which was six months ago. If I was going to kill you, I would have been done it." She laughed. "Point taken." I smiled. "Okay, you can finally take your blindfold off. Actually, let me do it for you." My girlfriend offered.

"Just like when we did boys vs girls part two." I smiled. "That was before our first kiss. Anyways, tada!" Santana said excitedly. I turned around and gasped at the sight.

It was a blanket next to the lake. It has some snacks, a bottle of wine, her laptop, a pillow, her camera, and a bouquet of pretty flowers.