Forest Love (idk T^T) part 2

(here's part 2! Hopefully it comes out alright! :0)

Red = Harry
Duck = Robin
Yellow = Donnie/Doi

Robins Pov-

I sighed as I looked around the room. 'its not a bad house.. it's cosy ngl.' Harry got up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" He asked me from the kitchen. "No I'm g-" before I could finish my stomach made noise. I could feel my face go red as I heard Harry laugh a bit.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Harry said as I heard him move stuff around. 'agh...' I shifted so I was laying on the couch with my hurt foot on a pillow.

Then out of nowhere the door slams open and a yellow thing runs in carrying a flower(?) In his hands. "Harry Harry Harry!! Come see what I found!" The yellow thing, that I can see looks like a pig, yelled as he looked around the room. "I'll be there in a sec-" I heard Harry yell.

"O-okay!" The pig said cheerfully as he turned and seen me. "O-oh hi!" He said as he walks over to me, "....hi.." I quietly say back looking back at him.

"My n-name is Donnie! But you can just call me Doi, what's yours?" Doi says as he puts down the flower that was in his hands.
"Um- Robin" "nice to meet you Robin!!" Doi says as he smiles, "You too" I say back smiles a bit.

Harry comes out of the kitchen with two sandwiches and walk over to me, handing me one. Harry then walk over to Doi and sits down by him. "Alright, what did you have to show me?" Harry asked.

Doi stands there for a sec, "oh yeah!" He says as he picks up the flower he brought with him and brings it up to Harry. "I found this very pretty flower and wanted to show you!!" Doi says as he holds up the flower, that is a very pretty light purple four petals with blue bots. 'hm it is pretty' I think to myself.

"Oo that is very pretty, ty for showing me." Harry says as he smiles a bit. I take a bite of my sandwich as I watch Doi and Harry talk. I look at Harry's face and my own face starts to turn a bit pink.. 'man- his face is pretty handsome' I thought my face getting more pink.

I snap out of whatever I was in, to Doi taping my arm. I look at him rasing my eyebrow, "how long are you s-staying?" Doi asked, "oh um probably just for a day or two" I say to the pig.

At the corner of my eye I can see what looks like Harry frowning? I look over to him and was about to ask what was wrong when Doi grabs my hand and puts the flower in it. I look down at it and then at Doi, "it's yours now!" He said then got close and whispered, "Harry t-told me to give it to you, b-because he was a little scared to g-give it to you h-himself!" Doi then giggled, my face turned pink again.

I went up to Dois ear and whispered back, "well tell the scaredy wolf thank you" I back away, and Doi giggles again, then goes over to Harry and whispers in his ear.

Harry's pov:

Doi comes over to me and whispers in my ear, "He said thank you and called you a scaredy wolf!" Doi then giggles as I look over at Robin who was eating the rest of his sandwich.

"I'm not a scaredy wolf...'' I mumbled and look back a Doi.

(Alright done with this chapter! Yay!... Well hoped you enjoyed this! Have a okay day darlings!!~Radio)

I do-
Fluff
Angst
And smut(I'm not the best but I'll try for you guys)