Pocky (smut)

Requested by:Gremlin_Demon_Child

Action= *
Thoughts='
Talking= "

"Oh come on, it's not that bad just put it in your mouth." Red said holding a Pocky stick in front of Duck. "No! I'm not putting it in my mouth! Go get someone else to do that!" Duck said crossing his arms."agh, come on! Just this once! Plz."Red said.

Duck sighed, "agh fine!" Duck said taking the stick and putting one part in his mouth. "Now what?" Duck asked in a mumble sitting on the couch. Red sits next to Duck and moves him where he was looking at him. Red then got close and bit down on the other side.

Duck started to blush a bit. Red starts biting more and more off of it, till their mouths were touching. The kiss started slow till Red deepened it.

Duck got more into the kiss, and want to be the one in charge. Duck then tried to push Red down onto the couch.

All of a sudden Red pushes Duck onto his back.

Ducks pov:

'what the-' I break the kiss. "no! I don't want to be the bottom!" I said trying to get out from under Red. "To bad Birdy" Red said holding both my arms and puting them above my head. "Agh!" I tried to get myself out again. "Oh stop moving, it's not going to be so bad being the bottom, and I'm sure you'll like it ig-" Red said rolling his eyes.

' stupid fvcking mop... Agh...' "fine..." I said looking away from him. I could sense that he had a smile on his face, even if I wasn't looking at him or could see his face.

Red then put his free hand on the rim of my shorts tugging them asking for permission to take them off. I nodded hesitant.
He then pulled of my shorts to where I was just in my boxers, then he pulled down my boxers. 'god.... Can he hurry up? What this done already..'

I heard a sound of a zipper, I turned my head down to see a red giant tentacle cock thing! My eyes widened, 'holy sh't! He's fvcking big!' I thought as looked up at Red.

Reds pov:

I used my free hand to grab the bottle of lotion, I then put some on my hands and onto my d'ck.

I looked at Duck who was looking at me. "Ready?" I asked getting a little into position. He took a beep breath and nodded.
(I'm going to say Red tied Ducks hands together-)

I slowly put my tip in, then slowly put more in. "O-ow!" Duck said as he started to squirm. "Shh.. it'll be okay, it's just going to hurt a little bit more then it'll stop." I said as I waited for him to adjust.

After a few seconds Duck nodded. I slowly start going back to putting more of my cock into him.

Ducks pov:

"Ahh~" I moaned as I arched my back a little. Red then started to thrust into me at a slow speed. "Mm~ ah~ faster~" I moaned quietly. "Hm? What was that?" Red asked stopping, "wh- why did you stop! Agh I said go faster!" I said in a totally not whinnying tone.

Red started going again but at a slower speed then before! It's like he likes watching me beg! Agh!

"Agh! Fine I'll do it myself!" I said as I slammed myself against Red, "AH~" I moaned as I seen Reds eyes widen. "A-alright then, I'll go faster." Red said as he started start to thrust faster and faster into me.

'oh yes~!' my moans got louder and louder, Then Red hit a spot that felt so good.. "Ah~ there! K-keep going to that spot!" I moaned.

Red went faster and faster in the same spot, I was a fvcking moaning mess, I probably already cvm like four times already.

"Oh god~ I think I'm a gonna cvm~" Red said as he tried to go faster. I smiled waiting for the feel of his cvm shoot up into me.

My back arches as Reds cvm shoot into me, "AH~".

Reds pov:

I slowed down to a stop and pulled out of Duck. I was out of breath. I watched as Duck was still a panting mess.

"Heh.. did you in joy being the bottom? Because it looks like you did" I said laughing a bit. Duck looked at me with a annoyed look on his face, "s-shut u-up!" He's said still trying to catch his breath.

I smiled knowing that he most likely did, I then moved Duck to where you was laying on my chest and I put a blanket over him and I.

"Love ya Birdy~" I said kissing him on the head.

"Love you too stupid mop.." He said closing his eyes.

(And done! Eh probably not my best but hey I tried, and that what counts! Any other requests for storys?)

(I do-
Fluff
Angst
And smut