quiet treatment part 2

Requested by(close to what they requested):doingurmom69lol
Idea for the dream came from: Gremlin_Demon_Child

' = thinking
" = Talking
* = Action

Reds pov:

I smiled to myself, went to get myself another cup a coffee.
BOOM!
'what the...that sounds came from the bedroom..' I walked fast into the bedroom to see Yellow in shock and Duck gone.
"What the- What was that noise? And where is Duck?!" I asked,
He looked at me, "I- I don't know! He was just here! Now he's gone!"He said. 'no.. no no no!' I start to search all over the bathroom with Yellows help. Then we started to look in the rest of the house. But we couldn't find Duck anywhere...
I started to panic, 'God this is my fault!'. My eyes start to water and Yellow came over and hugged me. 'If I didn't tell him he would still be here! If I didn't fvcking snoop to try and leave this place!' more tears start coming from my eyes.

Then my eyes snapped open..

I looked around to see I was in the kitchen, and Duck was looking at me. "Are you okay?.. your crying!" He said as he went over to me. I grabbed his arm and put my hand on his face, his face turned red. "What- what are you doing..?" He said,
"your actual here you didn't go away!" I said smiling. "I- is this about earlier? I'm not going anywhere!" Duck said.
"But- But we don't know! You could just poof out of thin air!" I said in a worried ton. I started to hug him really tight. "Hey let go, Im not going anywhere!" He said trying to get out of my arms.

(Later that day)

I was trying to not think about it... But I just couldn't.. But I was keeping an eye on Duck..
Duck was sitting on his chair reading a book and I was in my chair watching tv and keeping a eye on him
He then got up, looked at him "Where are you going?" I asked him,
He looked at me "Im just going to the bathroom.. don't worry" he said as he rolled his eyes as he walked to the bathroom. I watched as he left.

Ducks pov:

I got done with my business, I walked to the sink and washed my hands. After I got done with that I walked to the door and opened it to Red standing there.
"AHH!" I screamed as I went into attack mood, I punch him in the stomach. "Ow.." was all he said as I looked up to see it was him. "Oh god, you scared me!" I yelled at him, "sorry I scared you, I just wanted to make sure you were alright.." Red said as he walked to the living room. "Ofc Im alright!" I said as I followed him. He sat on the floor, and I stood in front of him. He looked up at me and then grabbed me. "AHH! Let me go!" I yelled as he put me in his lap and hugged tightly.

"No." Red said, I could feel my face get hot. "Are you still worried or something? Look I'm still here it's been two days! I don't think I'm going anywhere!" I said trying to get up, but he stopped me from moving away. "I guess your right.... But I want to keep an eye on you till tomorrow just to be sure..." Red said as he moved!e in a more comfortable place. I sighed... "Fine.." I said as my face was still burning hot..

(20 minutes later)

"Can I get up now?" I said to him. "No. But I can move to my chair.." he said as he got up with me in his arms, and walk to his chair and sat down. Red placed me back on this lap and hugged me again. My face started getting hot again as I sighed..
Red placed his head on me, "I love you.." I heard him say.
"I-I love you too.." I said back.

Yellows pov

'Hmmmmm.. that was pretty gay..' I thought as I went back to my room to talk to my lamp.

(Alright that all I got- hoped you guys liked!
Got any requests? )

(I can do-
Fluff
Angst
And smut)