beautiful

Request by: honeytea123

Action= *
Thoughts='
Talking= "

Reds Pov:

I got finished making myself a sandwich and looked out of the kitchen to see if Duck or Yellow are anywhere.

Nope, good. I then put my plate on the table and put my hair/yarn in to a bun out of my face so I could eat.

Ducks Pov:

I walk out of our room to the kitchen to get myself a snack.

When I walked in I see Red there with his hair/yarn up out of his face.

Oh! This could be my chance to see his face! I quietly walked more into the kitchen so I could get a better look.

My eyes widen when I see a month full of Sharp teeth. Wow... Not going to lie he has a handsome face.. I thought as my face got a bit red... Wait what- stop that- don't think that-

I sat there for awhile looking at Reds face in awh. Then he looked around and his eyes laid on me- I guess he felt me staring-

I stiffened up as his eyes widen.

Reds pov:

Sh't!

My eyes widen as I quickly took out the bun and covered my face again.

Duck looked kinda sad? When I did that-

"Haha... Hi.." I said nervously.. "hi.." he said as he got up and walked over to me while staring at where my teeth are.

"Um...sorry you had to see that-" I apologized. He looked away from where my teeth are. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked.
"Well I'm sorry you had to see my face..." I said looking away from him.

"You don't have to be sorry for that." He said. "Hm why? I that I'll apologize that you had to see my weird face..." I said to him.

"Huh? I don't think your face is weird.... I actually think it's beautiful.." he said quietly. My eyes widen. "Wait what? You think its b-beautiful?" I asked, I could fell red come onto my face.

"Yeah... Alot.." Duck said while his face got a bit red. "No one ever said that before about my face..they say the opposite.."I said looking at him. "Really? Well it's very beautiful.." he said smiling.

"Heh.. thanks ig.. your face ain't to bad either.. " I said blushing more.

"Oh well thank you.. heh.." he said blushing.

(There done! Its cute! Well hope you guys liked, if you got anymore request plz tell me!)

(I do-
Fluff
Angst
And smut