love at first sight

Action= *
Thoughts='
Talking= "

(This is a human au!!)
Red=Harry
Duck=Robin
Yellow=Doi

Reds pov:

"Come on Harry!!!" My little friend Doi said pulling me towards the circus entrance.
"We don't want to be late for it!!" Doi said walking faster.

"Okay okay I'm coming..." I said rolling my eyes and following he into the circus. 'why the hell did I agree to come here with him.. I don't even like the circus...'

We got some popcorn and cotton candy and sat down. "Eeeee! I can't wait I love the circus!!" Doi said jumping a bit in joy.
"Mhm.." I looked at the ground waiting for the show to start.
"When do you think it wi-" Doi got interrupted by a loud voice.

I looked up to the middle of the ring to see a man most likely the ring leader. "Hello ladies and gentlemen! Glad you came to my circus! Your sure to have a good time" the ring leader said.

"Mhm...Yup sure to fun a fun time.." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. Doi looked up at me "huh? What did you say?" He asked.
"Nothing..." I said to him and looked back to the guy in the ring.
"Okay!" He said.

(One in a half hours later)

The past few things that happen in the circus wasn't to decide amusement and entertaining to me... Doi liked most of them tho, his favorite was the clowns, idk why- but I'll let him be..

"Now ladies and gentlemen last performer Robin *******!" The ring leader said moving his hands up.

Me and Doi looked up to see a little man(?) Standing at the top of a stand holding a stick with rope.

'hm alright let's get this over with...' I thought to myself as I waited for this guy Robin to go..

The Robin started and did all these things... He not bad... The last time he went by I noticed he had fluffy green hair...

Robin came back around again and accidentally made eye contact with me... Wow his eyes are beautiful..

(After the show was done)

Doi and I got up and got ready to go.. till Doi pulled on my sleeve. "Can we go see the acrobat!!!" He said jumping up and down. "Um Ig if they'll let us-" I said as Doi started pulling me to the ring leader.

"Hello Mr. Ring leader guy!! I was wondering if me and my friend c-can see the acrobat!?" Doi said with excitement. "Oh sure, hes over there." The man said pointing to the short man with green hair standing by the back.

Doi grabbed my arm again and dragged me to Robin. Robin looked up at Doi and raised a eyebrow then he looked at me and stood up straight.

"Hi hi hi M-Mr.Robin!!" Doi said really excited. I just simply waved. "I- hi? Can I help you two?" Robin asked. "Oh my friend wanted to see you before we left.." I said looking down at the way shorter man. "Is that so" Robin looked at Doi with a smile.

"Yes! You were so cool up there! I would have gotten sick!" Doi said as I nodded. "Yeah well it takes practice.." Robin chuckled.. wow-

After Doi ran off to see some other performers well I was left alone with Robin.

"Did you enjoy the show Mr-?" He asked, "oh Just Call me Harry.. and I guess it was entertaining.." I said to him..

We talked for a while and exchanged numbers... Then Doi said he wanted to go home so we got ready to leave..

"Well I hope to see you guys soon!" Robin said to me and Doi. "I do too!!" Doi said as started to drag me out. "I- Bye!" I said to Robin as he waved back.

Man- Did I really fall in love at first sight-?

(Ahhhhh sorry it's not as good as my other one... Oh well- sorry it took me so long to publish I've been busy lately-)

I do-
Smut
Angst
Fluff