23. Goodbye

(Y/n pov)

Who is talking?

Where even am I?

All I see is darkness.

Mom?
Momma?
Mommy?
Lord Tengen?

Muichiro?

Amane?

Anyone?

Hello?

Hello? Who are you? Show your face!

I can't. For I do not have a face.

The hell is that supposed to mean?!

The only face I have, is yours.

Oh, I see. You make no sense. Mind speaking normal?

*sigh*. You and I share the same face.

Huh? What do you actually mean? Why do you and I share a face? Are we twins? Oh, maybe split personality?

No, and no. I am you, but a just a different version. I can't say exactly who I am, I'm not fully functioned yet. Though don't get me confused. You and I are not the same person.

So what you're saying is, you are a different version of me. But not me. You aren't fully developed yet, so you can only speak in my head.

Basically, yes.

Okay. That just makes me less confused. I don't know exactly what or who you are or what your name is, but can I get back to my body now. I have to finish the fight between me and Kagome.

Oh shit! Kagome! Am I dead?! Is that why I have a voice talking inside my head?!

Calm down! You aren't dead! You're only inside your mind.

My mind? Huh. I thought it would be darker.

*sigh*. I'm the one who's supposed to be fighting your sister.

Why- what did you say?

You want to know what I really am?
I'm the demon that has been living inside you for your whole life.

. . . . you have to be more specific.

Just listen to me. I can only do so much. And I can't explain everything. Well, maybe I can. Since you're going to forget all of this anyway.

I'm what?!

Just, keep calm and don't freak out to much when I explain everything to you.

A-all right. What do you want to explain to me?

Half demon. It's what you are. Being a half demon is like having a split personality. But not quite. A human has a demon living inside their head. Like Tamaki.