12. Strength

Warning: heavy language
A/n: w/n (wrong name)

(Muichiro pov)
I didn't get hit with many arrows and they barely had any poison in them. 'I guess that was just a diversion. But it still hurts.' I was resting until I heard a song. 'What a-gasp!' I saw y/n stomach bleeding a lot and on the ground. "Y/n!"

The demon laughed as steam came out of his mouth again. "She's a hashira, so it's no surprise that she is strong. But also incredibly stupid." He said patting her head. 'Shit! What do I do?! What do I do?!' Started to run toward them but, 'y/n!' My mind went to darkness.

"Hey. Hey you. Wake up!" Someone punched my head. "Ow!" I lifted my head up to see a boy who looked 19. He looked oddly similar to y/n. "Who are you?" I asked him. "My name is WHY DON'T YOU GET THE F*** UP AND FIGHT YOU LITTLE B*******!" he yelled the last part while hitting me on my head. "Ow! Enough!" I smacked his hand away and stood up.

"#1: don't call me 'bastard'. #2: who are you?" I asked glaring. "My name doesn't matter, but I am y/n older brother. I did die long ago." Y/n's older brother? "What business do you have with me?" "I am here to tell you that you must protect my little sister, even though she doesn't or may not care to remember me at all, but I did have a regret when I was alive. So I'm asking you to do what i couldn't. So cat boy, protect my little sister for me will ya?" He said smiling.

His eyes looked pale as he said that, but smiled at the end. 'what could have happened?' ". . . fine." I said, but he was already gone. "And don't call me 'cat boy'!"

I woke up to see I was still running to the demon. I pulled out my sword and started to run at full speed. "Stop!" I ran up more fast than ever. The demon looked at me shocked as I was about to cut off his head.

(Gyutoro pov)
No! I can't get my head chopped off! Not when I'm so close! What can I do? What do I do?

(Flashback)
"Tsukasa." A boy with black hair and amber eyes looked up to a woman with white hair and amber eyes. "Father is off to work again. Would you like to go somewhere while he is out?" "Yes, momma!" The boy ran up to his mom and grabbed her hand while going out the door. 'Who are these humans?' I thought.

The boy and his mom went out to take a stroll near the river in the snow. "Momma, what does dad do exactly?" "Well, he's a demon hunter." "Demon hunter?" "It's a group of people who go out at night and slay demons who are a threat to us." "Woah~ I think I wanna be a demon hunter too!" The boy said kicking the snow. "Tsukasa, demon hunting is really dangerous! You need special training to become one. And besides, you'll worry momma" the mom said hugging her 8 year old son.

(Flashback done)

"Gasp!" I punched the boys face flying him back a little. 'What the hell?! What the he'll was that?! Were those my memories? No-they can't be?! Why would I want to become on of them!'

(Muichiro pov)
'Why does he look shook?' Looks like I can't defeat him on my own. 'Please y/n, wake up!'

(Y/n pov)
I was in extremely great amount of pain right now. I open my eyes to see the demon looking pale. 'What happened?' I thought struggling to breath. 'please body. Get up! I can't let Muichiro do all the work!' "Mist breathing: 2nd form: Eight-layered mist!" Muichiro yelled, his sword in attack mode. 'That's it!' Pain shot through my body once I got up on my knees. 'No! I-can't let my body give out' I got up finally, and started to run. I got near enough to where my sword that had a flat tip can attack the mist. "Zodiac breathing: 3rd star: Gemini!" I swung my sword, attacking the mist.

Gemini form can be used to double a attack at an opponent or when an attack is being thrown at me, it can be used to make the attack be thrown at the person who threw that attack. Right now, I'm using it to double Muichiros attack. "Y/n?!" Muichiro said in shock. I can't blame him though. I am bleeding out internally.