15. A Sisters love/A sisters hate

(Warning: murder, language, blood)

(Timeskip a few years back)

'I'm going to make your lives a living hell!' Amara screamed in her head as she was walking to her 'fiance's' house.

It was plain and boring. 'Wasn't I supposed to get married to some rich guy?'. Amara wasn't complaining about the house, but at the fact her parents sold her at 17.

A gust of wind soared through the air. Amara's (h/c) long hair got caught in the wind, making her look up at the moon.

She wondered how her little sisters are doing.

'Sakura . . . Kagome . . . y/n . . .'

She thought about her sisters, then looked at her father. His sharp features would make any women fall for him.
His black hair and blue eyes, it is no wonder who kagome got her looks from.

Amara had her mothers looks, and so did y/n.

Amara always wondered how her mother managed to look so young for her age. Sure make up was a thing, but they were poor. And their father would spend it all on sake.

Amara stated at the man after her mother opened the door.

"She's here . . . Muzan."

The man turned around to reveal his crimson red eyed.

Tamara only glared into them.

After Amaras parents left, leaving the two alone, the man named muzan walked over to her.

"I know what you're trying to do. And it won't work!"

Amara was confused when Muzan stated chuckling.

"To frank, dear, I don't intend on doing anything to you." His voice seemed calm.

Amara had a feeling that he was lying.

"I can sense your hatred toward your parents."

Amara became stiff after that.

"I know because I was once a customer at your residence. Your little sisters name is Sakura, Kagome, and y/n, no?"

Amara wanted to run and hide from this man as he inched closer to her. He was so close that his breath was tickling her skin.

"Would you like revenge?" Muzan smirked.

-----

The demons head pounded as y/n sent another attack her way.

"I only ask to return y/n to me. Then . . . I'll kill your parents."

Those words rang in the demons head.
Kill . . . kill . . . kill . . .

The demons only thought about killing the two adults that made her life hell.

"Aries!"

The demon looked up to see y/n purple katana aiming to her. The demon was quick to dodge it.

"This ends demon!" The demon looked behind her to see Rengokus katana on fire.

She got out of the way to only crash into a wall. Her pale white skin was now beaten up.

"Amara listen to me! I know someone who shares the same pain as I do now! We can find a way to turn you back into human!" Y/n blocked Rengoku from getting new her eldest sister.

"But . . ." the demons angelic voice was now cold and raspy, "if I don't return you to master . . . and I become human again . . . mother . . . father . . . won't die."