7. 100

Warning: language

(Tengen pov)

Where the hell is she? When I went down that hallway nothing was there. "Hey you!" I yelled at a worker passing by. "Huh?!"

"Do you know if this place has a secret pathway or something?" "Um no. I don't." This guy wasn't flamboyant.

Just then I heard a luminous sound "hm?". 'That's the same sound I heard from the two workers'. I ran as fast as I could to the sound.

"Uh-Hey, no running!" One of the old ladies I passed yelled at me while I ran past them.

'Where is it?!'

(Y/n pov)
"Eat me?" I was face to face with the black hair demon. I was on my feet with my sword in hand trying to pit on a brave face. "That's a weird sword" he said with no emotion.

My katana was (f/c) and had a flat tip

(You can choose what your guard looks like)

I do admit it was weird but I had 3 swords on me. I just pulled one out with out thinking. "If you think you can stop me think again. I bet you only became a demon hunter a few days ago, 5 at best."

I didn't know what to say. He was right. I only became a demon hunter 5 days ago. I only killed like 10 demons. Why did I think I would stand a chance against him?

"Well can't say I didn't like talking with you, but I'm hungry so . . .

LETS EAT!"

He came at me while I was frozen, I just awaited my death like I had no choice. Do I have a choice?

(Flashback)
"Who are you!?" I saw a little girl with black going on blue hair in the woods. "Eep!" I hid in the bushes too scared to talk.

"Hey what are you doing here? Thus us my mountain!" She pulled the bushes away to look at me. 'Strange. She doesn't sound like a girl' "please forgive me. I didn't mean to run into you."

"Well my name is Inosuke! King of the mountains" 'king?' "You are a guy?" I asked blankly. "HUH? WHAT DO MEAN? OF COURSE IM A GUY!" I jumped back at her- his scream.

"I'm sorry. Its just you have a pretty face" Inosuke looked disgusted at that. He's funny.

"M-my name is y/n" I said getting up. "I didn't ask for your name. But ok. I'll except you low life."

After that we talked for a while. We shared stories, like how I am treated at home. He said he had no one to call family, since he grew up here with wild bores. I think he is really funny.

"Then, why don't you just leave?" "Huh?" "If you hate it so much then leave" I just questioned it. Did I hate that place? Did I really? "I don't hate it. But I would like to leave" I said looking up at the sky.

After I said that I felt a burn on my head. "Ow!" I held my head to keep it from hurting. I looked at Inosuke with a upset look.

"You told me you didn't like that house, but you love your sisters. Take them with you then. Be man enough!" He said pointing at me. "But-"

"No buts! You are just afraid. You have a choice. Sure it always seems like you don't. But you have a choice when it truly feels like it." He said looking at me with a stern look. I had no idea what to say.

'I have a choice?'
(End of flashback)

I was brought back to my senses to see that the demons hand was about to touch my face. I closed my eyes to avoid seeing it.

The moment I opened my eyes again, I turned around to see his back, along with his arms cut off. 'Did I do that?'.

Just then I remembered what Inosuke told me. 'Thank you, Inosuke' I have a choice now. And I choose to fight right now and save the people here.