17. Who will believe?(1/2)

(Warning: Mention of r*pe, suicidal thoughts, stalking, and blood)

(Y/n pov)

'Hes too cute!'

I was currently on a mission with a boy named Amane. We are to pick up a package for Muichiro. But we stopped to get food. And the faces he makes are so darn cute!

"And then we went to see the stars. My brother would always say, "someday, when I die, I will become on of them". My family believes that when we pass on, we become stars and watch over our ancestors at night."

Amane was telling me about his brother. It was really interesting to me. In return I told him about my sister's.
We bonded on how it felt like to loose a sibling.

"That's interesting. I always thought that when you die, you die. But i heard about reincarnation, so that just stuck with me." I ate my rice balls.

"So you became a hashira in just one week? How is that possible?" Amane asked.

"Well I just lucky with a demon how can create multiple demons. Just had to kill 100 of them." I chuckled.

" . . . two siblings who got transformed into demons. It's sad to think about." Amane looked down.

"Yeah . . ." I agreed. "But I made a promise to them and I intend to keep it." I pumped my fist in the air.

"Yep!" Amane smiled.

I blushed at his smile. It was so cute.

We finished eating and headed back on the road.

"So did your sister really die by a demon?" Amane asked.

"Yes. But it's okay. She's in a better place now. She might even get a new life. But a girl could dream, right?" I tried to force my smile.

I knew that it is hard to move on easily. I mean, I saw my sister die in front of me! And I'm just worrying everyone around me.

Amane put his hand on my shoulder making me look at him.

"Its okay to feel down. You're feelings matter, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." Amane smiled.

I smiled at him. But i think he blushed a little.

"I-I mean as a friend of course. I saw how you looked at Tokito." He chuckled.

I blushed. "Y-yeah? Well just wait until you have a crush!" I joked back.

"We'll see."

(Time skip)

We made it about 3/4 to the village. We had to stop to help this couple move their cart to their house.

"Why thank you ever so much!" The woman bowed. "We owe you two one." The man followed his wife.

"Its no problem." Amane said. "We are happy to help. And I wish you two happy lives together!" Amane bowed. The couple blushed, so did I. 'Why is he so cute?' I thought.

We continued on our journey for about 10 minutes until this man came up to Amane, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey cutie~. Where are you from?" The man asked.

I saw Amane looked at the man terrified. I could smell alcohol from over here.

(Amane pov)

I was walking with y/n for 10 minutes until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey cutie~. Where are you from?" A drunk voice said. I turned to look at him terrified. Why am I always the target for drunk men?! Do they always want to kill me?!

The Good And The Bad Muichiro x Fem Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें