1. The begining

Warning: Bad language, abuse

(3rd POV)
"Stop being a brat and behave! You scared off another costumer!" (Y/n) was thrown into her 'room' by her 'mother' after the man left. "Why not pay attention to where you're going next time!" 'SLAM' the door was shut and the 5 year old girl was in darkness. "Why is it like this?" (Y/n) questioned "is it really my fault? Am I being a bad daughter?" Questions came down like a waterfall through her head.

(Next night still in 3rd pov)
"Why hello there sir" the woman smiled like she was an Angel. "Is this the (L/n) residents?" "Yes sir it is. Why don't you come in" the man bowed and came in side. (Y/n) looked at the man while holding the broom, the man took notice and smiled "what is your name young lady?" The man walked over to the girl "I-I-uhhh-" "Her name is (y/n). Sorry, my daughter is shy" the woman said while glaring at the girl but still held a happy tone. The man didn't notice since he was looking at the girl. "(Y/n) . . . what a pretty name. Suites you." The girl bowed and thanked him. She had people say that she was pretty at such a young age, her parents didn't mean for it to happen, but as long as they made money-it didn't matter. "Now sir would you like something to drink?" Her mom said to the man "Yes I would like that very much. Oh pardon me but I think I forgot to introduce my self. You may call me Doma"

"Ok Doma, I will have your drink ready in a moment" the woman left to the kitchen, leaving (y/n) and Doma alone.

((Y/n) pov)
I went back to sweeping. "So how are your brusies?" Doma asked. I flinched, 'how did he know?' "I just have a feeling. But if you don't wanna share its ok" he smiled at me. I looked at him taking in his features, oak hair, rainbow eyes, he was quite-"pretty" "Why thank you young lady" I blushed "oh sorry did you hear that?" I am so embarrassed. "You know you are quite pretty yourself, I bet if you grow older-the more beautiful you'll become" Doma smiled at me. I just bowed and thanked him. It's not the first time I have heard that. "I'm back" my mother came in with a drink and set it on the table. "(Y/n). Why don't you sweep the porch out back?" She smiled at me like she liked me. "Y-y-yeah. Sure" I left to go do what I was asked.

(Time skip)

I came back inside to see that Doma had left. "At least you didn't scare him off" the venom voice of my mother startled me "I was out back so I couldn't talk to him" "yeah yeah. Just go to your room" I nodded and went down the hallway. *CRASH* a sound came from my brothers room, I went to see what it was and found more secret alcohol for father and them. "What are you doing?" I turned around to see my second eldest sister. "Just going to bed" " . . . goodnight" with that she walked off. I think she is the only one that doesn't hate me. In fact, none of my sister's hate me. I loved them as much as they love me.

(Another time skip)
"What?" I was shocked on what I heard. "I'm getting sold to some rich man" Amara cried as my other 2 sisters held her. I went up and hugged her, but I was crying with them. "I wish I could go and not you" "no Sakura. Please don't wish that" we were all crying, not wanting Amara to go away for a man who doesn't love her. Me and my sisters were known for our 'looks'. It's no wonder why our father wants to sell use when we come of age. But Amara was 17.

(Another time skip cause I am lazy)
Today was the day Amara was being sent away. "Goodbye, I'll write as soon as I can" she hugged me and our sisters.

(Amara pov)
I didn't want to leave. But I 'had' to-or so father says. "Amara!" Father yelled outside. I got up and left to go with my new 'husband'. 'just you wait father and mother. I'm going to make you live in hell'

((Y/n) pov)
Father left with Amara and mother came in side to smoke. "Hey (y/n). Come here" I looked at my eldest brother 'not again' I went to him and followed him to his room. *Slap* my brother, Nyx, slapped me across my face leaving me in tears. "Now that Amara is gone, I want you to do my chores" he said pointing at me. "W-w-why?" "Because I am busy making money for our family. You can't just lay around and look pretty!" He threw my out of his room and slammed the door. And just like that . . .

I was broken