Taisho Era secret

Y/n: Welcome to a Taisho era secret! Here, we have Muichiro.

Muichiro: Hey.

Y/n: and Amane.

Amane: Hello.

Y/n: we are going to be sharing some Taisho era secrets about ourselves. Well- besides Muichiro.

Muichiro: I'm only here because I was told to be. I'd rather be in bed.

Y/n: o-okay then. Let's start off with Amane!

Amane: Got it!

The reason I am training under Tokito, is because when I passed the final selection, Gyomei, the stone hashira, said I would be better suited for Tokito's breathing style. Turns out, he was right. But the training is pain!

Muichiro: Keep complaining and you will be outside swinging your sword 100 times, then at night you will be sitting on a pole, with nothing to eat, then in the morning you will be doing push ups until lunch, then you will be facing up against me in a wooden sword fight.

*y/n and Amane went quiet*

Y/n: m-moving on!

When I was training, I wanted to have swords just like my father, Tengen, had. They fascinated me back then. They still do. But Lord Tengen wanted me to have a regular sword, because he said that it might be easier for me.

Amane: Wait! Like the sound hashira, Tengen Uzui?! He's your dad!?

Y/n: yeah. I didn't tell you?

Amane: No!

Muichiro: it makes sense because she looks nothing like Uzui. She's way prettier.

Y/n: *blushes heavily*. M-Muichiro? Please don't say things with such a straight face.

Amane: Moving on! I'll tell you readers just one more secret before we leave.

I'm 17 years old.

Y/n: WHAT??!!

Muichiro: you look 13.

Amane: yeah. People get me confused with my age. I'm actually 17 years old.

Y/n: oh look at that! We are all out of time.

Next chapter, Demons

Y/n: oh, readers! Be aware that there may be some heavy stuff in the next few chapters. Some mature themes are heading your way. Just a clarification. Oh, and I hope you enjoy the new characters that are coming!

They are the authors other Oc's. They made them while they were in class one day.

Once the author thinks of something, they immediately have to write it down or else they'll forget.

Author: I'm right here!