What the hashira thinks of y/n Edited

(I'm bored)

Tengen: she's like my daughter. She is Flamboyent, nice, and a hard-worker!

Mitsuri: She is really kind! She's like a little sister to me! She is such a wonderful person!

Obani: She is a little annoying. But a good person.

Rengoku: I think she has a great fire in her! I think she'll make a fine Hashira!

Giyu: I like it when she talks to me.

Shinobu: I say she is a good person. Even though we are two different people, I'd say we get along well.

Sanami: Annoying . . . she's nice.

Muichiro: she's like a cute puppy. Always hypper sometimes, nice, playful, good listener, and cute. I think I am in love with her.

Gyomei: she is always honest. Even when she lies, it's so that no one gets hurt. Her heart is truly pure.

(What y/n thinks of the hashira)

Tengen: he is like a father to me. He really taught me a lot. I thank him because I wouldn't have became a hashira if it weren't for him.

Mitsuri: She is really cheerful, kind, and fun. She has treated me to wonderful meals at times. I am really impressed how she can eat so much. Im jealous!

Obani: I think it's cool that he is friends with a snake. I think he likes Mitsuri. They would make a cute couple!

Rengoku: He is so nice! He is like a big brother.

Giyu: He is so quiet.

Shinobu: She is always smiling, but I feel like she's angry. Overall she's a good person.

Sanami: he's a bit rude. But I'm sure he has his reasons.

Muichiro: My heart races when I talk to him. Although he is a bit forgetful, he is always nice to me. I think this what they call love at first sight.

Gyomei: He can be a bit scary sometimes, but kind at heart. I respect his strenth.

----