Kimetsu Academy 10k special

(I'm bored right now and my teacher gave us free time before lunch)
------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n pov)

My name is Y/n uzui!

I'm a first year in high school.
My father is Tengen Uzui, who is the art tecaher.

I wanted to study art just like him, but my love and passion went to the stars.

So I am currently taking Mr. Shinazugawa's math class, and a course about astronamy.

I also have a hobby for Astrology.

I was taken in by Uzui when my parents officially kicked me out of the house and started living on the streets. He found me and decided to legally adopt me.

He taught me how to draw, paint, sculpt, you know, art.
I'd say I'm decent at it, but I'm not a professional, nor do I have any confidence in my work.

But on my first day, I experienced love at first sight with a boy named Muichiro Tokito.
His teal blue eyes just drew me in, even if they were dull.

I met his brother, Yuichiro, but I'm not sure he likes me.

But Mui just seems different from the rest of the guys I met.
He doesn't seem to care about how I look.

"Do you think he will truly love you?"

"Huh?!"

I turned to one of the paintings my dad drew of me when I was 13.

"Why are you still in your fantasy world? Reality check: All guys are the same!"

"No they aren't. Muichiro does care about me. And I think he might even like me a little bit." I blush.

"Sure. He may only 'like' you now. But when you two are older, he's going to want to be in bed with you."

"What?! Come on! Don't say that! Muichiro isn't like that!"

"Sure. That's what you said about that one girl. What did she try to do? She tried to lead you in bed. What about that one guy that you thought was Amara's true love? He tried to have both you and Amara!"

"But that doesn't mean all guys and girls act that way. I mean Tengen was different."

"But he isn't a pedophile. He only took you in out of fatherly concern."

"And I am greatful that he did! But I will find a guy or girl that loves me for who I am! And jokes on you, I think I already found them. Guess who it is?"

"Is it Muichiro?"

"Yep!"

"But even if he doesn't want you in his bed, then will he truly love you for who you are?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you aren't that smart. You have a vicious appetite. You are a crybaby. You are such a victim that you flinch at even the thought of a cream. If you know what I mean. Wink wink. All you have is your looks. Thank your mother."

I slumped on the floor.

"You're right. I hate myself."

"But you still have hope! You have the chance to go to the stars! You might not be at all smart, but you have a nack for math! Are you really gonna waste it on some guy you fell in love with?"

I stood up and stared at my math equations about the moon and sun.

"You're right! Who needs a partner when you have the stars! I'm gonna go to space and live there!!"

"Now you have the right idea!! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

She's actually the 2nd most popular girl in school because of her dad.
She is popular with the guys but not in the way she thinks.

Muichiro is jealous about the amount if admires she has.

----------

The story is still on hiatus.

I hope this tells you I'm still alive.