Chapter 13

*Jimin's POV*

Jungkook : I have something to say.

As soon as he said this, a lot of things came inside my mind. Like what will he say???

Jimin : What is it?

Jungkook : I BOOKED TICKETS IN A HOTEL INFRONT A BEACH FOR US!

When he said it, I can not explain how happy I felt. But how did he managed the money?

Jimin : Where did you got the money from?

Jungkook : I got salary from University na fooly. I want to spend time with you and make you feel good.

Jimin : I am so happy that you did it for me Jungkook. But you should keep money for yourself right?

Jungkook : My money is our money.

I smiled looking at him.

Jungkook : We are going tomorrow. So let's pack our bags?

I nodded. And took out my luggage.

Jimin : I actually lived alone so one luggage-

Jungkook : It's fine. I understand. Don't worry.

Jimin : I have a big bag wait.

I took it out and packed our bags. He took out a packet from his bag for uni and gave it to me.

I looked at the packet then looked at him and laughed loudly. Its a packet of sexy underwear. He was also laughing. I also put that inside the luggage.

While packing the luggage i asked him, "When will we come back from there? We have to come by 2 days because I have to go to my work. Otherwise they will fire me. And I can't lose it until you and I go to a good enough level."

Jungkook took my hand and kissed it, "I knew you would say it babe. We will stay there tomorrow and will come back by the night after tomorrow."

I smiled and hugged him. Then we went to sleep.

*The Next Day*

It's 11 a.m. We woke up and got ready. We went infront the car and he opened the door for me. I got inside the car and he started to drive. He hold my hand as I started to blush.
He stopped the car infront a restaurant and bought some breakfast for us. We had breakfast as he started to drive again.  

He stopped the car infront the hotel and wow..The beach is literally infront our hotel. He opened the door and I got out from car. He took our luggages and we went inside the hotel. The receptionist gave us our key and we went to our room. I went infront the window and took a long breath. I got to see and feel these after a very very long time.

Jungkook back hugged me and asked, "Did you like it babe?" I nodded and hugged him. He played with my hairs and kissed my forehead.

We then got changed and went to the beach.
He kept throwing water at me and I did the same. We had so much fun. Both laughing asf. Then he bought ice cream and coconut water. We took photos and played some more time in the ocean. It was super fun which I can't even explain. It feels so good to come here with loved ones.
.
.