Chapter 11

Jungkook hugged Jimin and started to cry loudly. Jimin also hold Jungkook and patted his back.

Jimin : Let's do this wuaa wuaaa later na..Im hungry. You didn't ate properly these days did you?

Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter and was crying like before. Jimin didn't said anything and hugged him softly.

Jungkook : Please forgive me.

Jimin : For what??

Jungkook : For lying with you.

Jimin : It's okay. You were forced anyway.

Jungkook : You don't even know how much disgusted I feel to do that with you.

Jimin : Jungkook if I blame you about this without any reason is that a right thing to do? Was it your mistake? You were forced. You had to do it. Now if I say it's your mistake, you are a bad person that's not right. And if you didn't felt bad after doing it then there would be a reason for me to blame you. But you understood about it.
I have nothing to blame you for.

Now Jungkook started to cry even more.

Jungkook : No one has ever tried to understand about my feelings like that.

Jimin : I know..No stop crying. Let's have lunch together.

Jimin pulled Jungkook out from hug and wiped his tears.

Jimin : Your face looks like tomato.

Jungkook : Yours one looks pretty.

Jimin smiled and hit Jungkook on the shoulder.

Jimin : I know. Now go and take a shower.
I will take clothes out for you. Mine ones won't fit your muscular body so I need to get you my oversized ones. Also I have to cook something. So take as long as you can.

Jungkook nodded and got up. He went to shower.

Jimin got a t-shirt, pant and towel ready for Jungkook. Then he went to cook something.
.
.
.
Jungkook came back from shower. Jimin was almost done with cooking.

Jimin served the dishes and told Jungkook to sit.

Jungkook : Aren't you gonna have lunch with me?

Jimin : I will have after I take shower don't worry.

Jungkook : Then go and have shower. I will wait.

Jimin : No it's fine. You can eat now.

Jungkook : I won't eat now. I will eat with you.

Jimin smiled and nodded saying "Okay"
Then he went to take shower.
.
.
After Jimin took shower he and Jungkook ate lunch together.

Jungkook : The food is very tasty.

Jimin : Really? Is it? I am not good at cooking actually.

Jungkook : Who said so? Its very delicious.

Jimin : Well if it is then I am glad.

After they finished the lunch they went outside for some fresh air.

Jungkook : So do you forgive me? Are we dating like before?

Jimin : Well do you want that?

Jungkook : I want that badly.

Jimin : If you want then yes. Definitely.

Jungkook's expression became happy. He felt like a bunch of load got off from him.

Then They spent the whole evening with each other. They got back home at night.
After they got freshed Jungkook watched TV a little while Jimin studied. Then they had dinner and laid on the bed.

Jungkook looked at Jimin. He told Jimin by wrist and pulled him close. He kissed Jimin on his lips. The smuch sounds were all over their room. Suddenly Jungkook put his hands inside Jimin's pant and we squeezing Jimin's butt. Jungkook got up and sat over Jimin. He started to Kiss Jimin again on the lips. Then he bite Jimin's ear and straightly went to the neck. He made hickeys there which caused Jimin to moan. Jungkook took off Jimin's shirt and bite his nipples. He licked strongly.

Jungkook : They got hard.

Jimin blushed.

Jimin : Shut up and do your work fast.

Jungkook : You got horny huh?

Jimin : Are you going to do it or talk rubbish?

Jungkook laughed knowing that he must do it well. As Jungkook was going down to Jimin's belly, Jimin started to bite his own lips. Jungkook licked Jimin's navel. Then Jungkook opened his t-shirt and pant. He then opened Jimin pant and underwear. Jungkook was dividing both of Jimin's leg and watching Jimin's stuffs. He put his hands there and was rubbing it everywhere making Jimin grab pillow covers. Jungkook went down and licked those places. He got up and storke his own one. Then he put it inside Jimin making him moan.

Jimin : Its big. A-ah..It hurts.

Jungkook : Hold on baby boy.

Jungkook started to go faster making Jimin moan loudly. He kept going faster and faster. Jimin was moving so he grabbed Jimin up. Jimin was asking Jungkook to go slow but he won't listen.

Jungkook : Ahh baby boy, You're so sexy.

Jimin could blush only.

Jimin : I'm c-close.

Jungkook : Me too.

As they cum, Jungkook gave a loud moan.
Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled a little while looking at Jimin. He then went beside Jimin and hugged him. He gave a kiss on his forehead and cheeks.

Jungkook : I love you forever.

Jimin smiled.

Jimin : Do I need to say it as well or you already know?

Jungkook : I definitely already know and understood it.

Jungkook pulled Jimin into his chest and then they both fell asleep.

*To be Continued*

Sorry guys I am not good at writing 18+ parts lmao 😭