Chapter 10

*Jimin's Pov*

Me and Jungkook were sitting. Sweat were dropping from my face. I know I should not worry now since I've informed Seok about it but still..If Jungkook's uncles got to know a pinch then we both are dead at this point.

Jungkook was looking at me bruh am i that hot?

Suddenly I heard gun shoots sound coming from outside. I flinched but got to understand what's happening.

Jungkook : They're here.

Jimin : Did you locked the doors?

Jungkook : Yes don't worry.

After like 15 minutes, I heard knock on the doors.

Jungkook : Wait, I will go and check.

My heart was beating fast. What if it's those uncles? What if Jungkook opens the door and let's them be in?

Jungkook : Who's this?

...... : Is this Jimin?? We're police officers. Send by Mr.Seok.

As soon as Jungkook opened the door and i saw its really police officers. I ran infront them.

Then we started to go out. I saw those 3 mens at downstairs with police officers. They had handcuffs on their hands. I felt relief.

But then i saw one of the police come and handcuff Jungkook as well.

Jungkook : J-jimin what are they doing?? Say something!

Jimin : Umm, Didn't you deserved that??

I smirked and turned around.

Jungkook : It's fine. Just wait for me. I love you and i will get you.
.
.
.
I went inside Seok's apartment. I saw him running towards me.

As soon as he came infront me he hugged me super tightly until i couldn't breath.
Well I missed him to be honest so I hugged him back tightly.

Seok : I thought you will be dead!

Jimin : How can I die without taking you with me??

Seok : Well you were almost dead.

Jimin : *Eye role* Yeah whatever.

Seok : I told you Mr.Jungkook wasn't good! But you didn't believe me.

Jimin : Now listen to me first, Don't let them come out of the jail. Because they may kidnap you anytime to know about your dad's business. Also you are going to be a business man soon, It may cause a trouble to you. Please you have to be safe!

Seok : Okay do not worry. I told dad about it. He will handle it. At first tell me are you okay? I feel to disgusted by that Jungkook's behavior.

Jimin : I really thought he loved me for real..
But I want him to come out from jail soon. Because it really doesn't has much of his fault.