Chapter 1

*Jimin's Pov*

The bell just rang. Math class will start now Agh!! I hate math class. This class is sooo boring. I can not even sneak out for guards. They will caught me anyway.

Someone widely opened the door. I thought its the math sir but it was our assistant Principal.

We all stood up and greeted him. Behind him there was a tall handsome boy. Is he a new student? But he is wearing a suit which is too much to wear at university.

I can hear girls already whispering about his handsomeness. Some fell in love with him already. Its pretty normal tho. He is way too much adorable.

Suddenly someone smacked my head. Its my friend Seok.

Seok : Duh, girls are falling for him. Thats not fair at all!! I am the most handsome.

Seok is the crush of every girls in our university and he is proud about it..Not any longer i guess.

Jimin : Don't be sad bro. Its a way for you to find your true love. If someone still has crush on you then they may love you truly.

Seok : You are right anyway. But i know you are just trying to calm me down!

Assistant Principal : Good Morning Class. He is our newbie teacher for your math class. Mr.Jeon Jungkook. I hope you guys get along.

Jungkook : Thank you for your help sir.

Aghh i hate math class and they gave a handsome teacher as math teacher..Thats annoying!!

The new professor signalled us to sit down. We all sat. He is now looking at us one by one. Like what is he scanning??

When his eyes got on me, He kept looking at me..When girls noticed it they also looked at me.

Jungkook : Whats your name?

Jimin : Me?

Jungkook : Yes you. I am looking at you so that means i asked you right?

Jimin : S-sorry sir, I got nervous suddenly thats why.

As i was talking with him i stood up because he may think me disrespectful.

Jungkook : Don't be nervous, Calm down. Don't worry much.

As he was saying this i heard Seok whisper
"Eh what a comforter came"

As he said it i could not control my laugh but i also can not laugh right now so i looked down and smiled trying to hide my laugh.

Jungkook : You've gotten a nice smile.

Suddenly one of my class mate stood up. She is one of them who fell for our new Proffesor.

Student : Sir our old math teacher did math of chapter 5 so you can continue with chap-

Jungkook : For you kind information, Calm down. I am still talking with him and i also did not asked.

Student : Sorry sir.

She set down and glared at me. I saw it but
I acted like i didn't.

Jungkook : So whats your name cute smiler?

Jimin : Sir my name is Jimin..Park Jimin.

Jungkook : Okay Nice name. Oh can you bring me some chalk?

Jimin : Sure sir.

Gosh, I didn't thought to get his attention at the very first moment.

Jimin you have to do this work welly. I went to stationary room, I took a deep breath and brought some chalks.

Jimin : Sir may i come in?

Jungkook : Yes sure.

I gave put some chalk on the chalk box of the desk and gave one to him. He took it and smiled at me.

I went back and was about to seat down when he called me again.

Jungkook : Jimin bring your book and come here.

I took my math book and went infront him.
I wish he will not ask me to do any maths because i will not be able to do it for sure.

Jungkook : Which math are we gonna do it? Open the page and give the book to me.

I nodded and went to chapter 5.

Jimin : Our math teacher did math till 25 number of chapter 5 Now there r some more maths left.

Jungkook : Okay Thank you very much.

I smiled and went back to my seat.
He started to do math and i copied it on my notebook.
.
.
.
*After 45 minutes*

The bell rang. Agh i don't know why i didn't wanted the math class to end fast.

Jungkook : Okay, In next class i will ask you guys to do math in the black board so take preparation of the maths i did today. Jimin come here.

Again!!

I went to him

Jungkook : Clean the black board and here is your book.

He then came more closer to my face and whispered.

Jungkook : I will ask u to do math so practice the maths i did today.

I nodded quickly.

Agh our old math teacher just did math and now he will take test too? If i can not do math properly all will laugh aghhh!!

I cleaned the board and went to my seat when people came to me asking me what Proffesor told me.

Jimin : He told me to clean the black board and take the book.

Classmate : And then he whispered something. What did he said?

Jimin : To fix my collar bcuz it was folded.

I had to lie because i dont want him to get in problem for me when he tried to help me.

But i have to practice math welly tonight!!

*To be continued*