Chapter 8

*Jimin's POV*

Ahh...It's morning already? I checked my phone and it's 10.

I didn't went to university today since Jungkook told me not to go. I can already see millions of calls and massages from Seok. Should I call him back? Or if I don't he will come at my house and then I will be in trouble since Jungkook told me to not say Seok we are going somewhere today. I feel bad for not saying him but I think I should not since Jungkook told me not to.

I think I don't wanna call Seok right now. Then i would have to explain so many things. Let me just text him.

"Heya Seok, Sorry to not tell you earlier. You remember my aunt who lives to next city from us? She got sick so i am at her house to see her and take care of her. That's why i didn't went to university today as well. She's so sick. I maybe won't be able to contact you till evening. Don't worry okay? I will see you tomorrow at university. Don't cause troubles bish. Byee" and sent. I sent this text to Seok. I hope he won't feel suspecious.

I went to get fresh and then did my breakfast. I still have some time so lets study.

*Time Skip*
*At 12 am*

I have to stay at the park at 1 pm. I should get up now. I fixed my books and went to take shower. I took shower welly today to smell super good. Then I wore some cute clothes and fixed my hair and face a little.

Its 12:34 pm. I should go out now. It will take time to go to the park as well.

....

I went to the park and sat over a bench.
I checked the time and it's 12:58. I'm at time *sigh*

After waiting some moments i saw a car parking infront the park. The car was nice but I looked away since it was not Jungkook's car tho. But later I saw Jungkook coming out of that car. Huh?

He waved at me. I walked to him. He looked a little weird. He was wearing mask today. He wore full black.

I can see by his eyes that he was smiling.
I went infront him.

Jimin : Why are you wearing mask? What happend?

Jungkook : Lets get inside the car.

I didn't said anything else and went inside the car. He started driving. He opened his mask now.

Jimin : What happend?

Jungkook : Oh you asked why I am wearing Mask? Just to stay safe. COVID time you know.

Jimin : people doesn't wear mask anymore.

Jungkook : You're right though. You look good as always. *Smiles*

Jimin : Really? I do? Thanks! So where are you taking me to?

Jungkook : Just wait and watch na..

*Seok's POV*

I just came home and read the text from Jimin. I was already worried since he didn't came to uni today. He usually always blabbers to me about everything. Well today was a little weird. He usually doesn't do like that. Before he goes somewhere he informs me on his way going there. So why did he do late today? Or maybe I am thinking too much...Maybe it's me who's thinking a little bit too much. Also today Mr.Jungkook came in the class but when he didn't seem to give much reaction after watching that Jimin wasn't there. It makes me feel a bit suspicious but since Jimin already told me the matter I should not think much i guess.