Chapter 9

*After 1 day*

*Jimin's POV*

I woke up into a dark room again. There is only a small lamp. I can't see much. My head was hurting again. There are millions of rats running inside my belly. I feel like throwing up.

........ : You woke up?

The voice came behind me. I looked up and saw its Jungkook. As soon as i saw him tears came up in my eyes.

Jungkook : I am...Sorry..For everything..

Jimin : You are such a JERK! i hate you. I hate you so much.

He then looked down and didn't said anything. I noticed a red mark on his cheeks. I don't wanna ask him about it but I can't on the other hand as well.

Jimin : What happend to your cheeks?

Jungkook : Nothing much. You remember the guy in the middle yesterday? He slapped me.

Jimin : He must've done that hardly..You deserved it. But for what?

Jungkook : Jimin..I will tell you the whole truth but don't leave me please...

I didn't said a word. I just looked at him.
I feel too disgusted to even say anything at this point.

Jungkook : Those guys are actually my Uncles. My parents..left me from a car crash..I was their one and only child. So since then I lived with my uncle's. They abused me. I am now enough adult to live by my own. So they said if I finished a task they would let me be free. I don't know but one of ur classmate's dad is a very rich business man. He always gets positive results from his business. And now he wants your classmate to be the next business man. So my uncle's were one of the enemy's of that business man. My uncle's knew on which university the son of the business man is at but he didn't knew who it was. By giving extra money they made your university have me as a teacher. My uncle's told me the most handsome and prettiest guy of the class was the business man's son..So they asked me to trap you and make you come here..But I got the wrong one. They asked me to bring your bio data from university today. As a teacher of your university they made me have it. And my uncles saw that your father was a teacher not a business man..so they punished me..a little i guess..But what can i do? In my eyes you were the most handsome and prettiest boy..I felt so bad to make you come here. You have know idea how much my heart ached. You don't know how much you made me fall for your love.

By hearing all these things from him, The only thing that is in my head is Seok..He is known as the most handsome and prettiest guy of our class. And his dad is rich business man and also always gets positive result. And now he wants Seok to be next business man. Now the thing I have to do is..Get out from here and tell Seok about everything..

All in a sudden Jungkook grabbed my hands.

Jungkook : Will you please forgive me Jimin?? I love you so much believe me..

Jimin : If you loved me so much then you would have not done that. No matter what you wouldn't do that Jungkook believe me as well. I am so disgusted by your behavior.

I felt like he really didn't wanted to do that..Because i saw his facial expression yesterday. He was not even smirking or anything. If he wanted to hurt me he would have smirked while standing with his uncle's yesterday. But still what he did is extremely wrong and I won't forgive him.