Chapter 7

Jimin : *Sigh* now what do you think?

Seok : To be honest, Don't you think he's to fast? Like it doesn't means I am not happy for you. But I feel kinda weird by seeing how fast the things turned out.

Jimin : Now you're making me scared!

Seok : What do you even expect to hear from a person who is single. I'm single and that's why these weird thoughts comes in my mind.
Don't worry. He's good. I can't believe my best friend finally got a lover and that's a boy. Im very happy for you! *Hugs Jimin*

Jimin back hugs Seok but still he got some weird feeling.

*Seok's Pov*

Now I don't have any other choices than calming Jimin down. But still the fact that the way Professor Jungkook did everything is suspecious.

Seok : Oh you know what happened? My father is forcing me to help him with his business.

Jimin : I think you should do it. You can have some power as well then.

Seok : I already feel so lazy for everything I do and now also business? Ew that ain't for me. My ass is too lazy.

Jimin : You can buy your favorite video games idiot.

Seok : In that case i wanna do it. *Laughs*

Suddenly the bell rang. Good thing Me and Jimin were already sitting in our seats, otherwise I would have to get up and go to my seat. Agh too much work!

*Time Skip*

Its math class now. Means Professor Jungkook will be coming. I have to keep a good eye on him.

I looked at Jimin and saw him fixing his hair. Seems like he is in love too. I am not liking the matter..its not that I am in love with Professor Jungkook, But I just don't want Jimin to be in trouble. 

I was thinking these and then suddenly someone entered into the class room. Ofcourse its him. We all stood up. I gave a quick look at Jimin and saw he was looking at Jungkook. When I looked at Jungkook I saw he was looking down at a book he was holding. He gave us sign to sit down. Jungkook didn't looked at Jimin yet, now I don't dare to look at Jimin make him feel embarrassed,
I have to act like I didn't noticed it.

Jungkook : What did I teach you all last lesson?

Jimin : Sir it was math number 8 of page 67.

Jungkook nodded and went infront the black board. It already made my temper go up. Didn't you guys got into relationship?? Why do u have to act like that?? 

I was trying to control myself. By my side eyes I looked at Jimin and saw him looking down already. He must be sad..

Jungkook Solved a math on the board.

Jungkook : Okay everyone, Write down this math on ur notebook. I will explain it after you guys write it down.

Then we all started to write down the thing he gave on board. Today Jimin sat beside me. While writing down the math after some moments I saw Mr.Jungkook came beside Jimin and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked at me and smiled. I also smiled and was relieved that finally he did something. Everyone was busy taking notes so they didn't saw it.