Chapter 12

*Jimin's Pov*

It's been weeks since me and Jungkook started to date again. He is still in my university as a professor. Almost all students likes him so when they see Jungkook giving priority to me they gets jealous. Seok is dissapointed on me but still he is supportive. We still stay at the place where I used to live at. Jungkook pays the rent now. He is hoping to earn money and buy a house for us. But we are happy with how we are right now.
I didn't told my family about it yet. Well my cousin is also gay and my family has approved him so I have nothing to worry about.

"Good Morning" Jungkook said as he bought breakfast for me. I was getting ready for uni while he bought us breakfast from outside. We woke up late today and for that we didn't had time to cook. "Good morning" I said with a smile. I went and sat on the table while Jungkook was bringing plates. He took out the breakfast and we started to eat.

Jungkook : How was your sleep last night?

Jimin : It was good. You smelt nice that i fell asleep.

Jungkook : Yeah i was blabbering and then i saw you weren't saying anything, when I looked i saw you went to dream world.

Jimin : Your poor energy.

Jungkook : Anything for my boy.
.
.
We finished the breakfast.

Jimin : Go and get ready now. I will wash dishes.

Jungkook : No I will wash them.

Jimin : You already brought breakfast while I was getting ready na..Now if you don't get ready we both will be late. Then I will be punished.

Jungkook : Agh fine!

He went to get ready as I cleaned the table and washed the dishes. When I was done I saw him coming with my bag. I wore my shoe and he did too. Then we left for Uni.

We were 5 minutes late only. Thank God.
.
.
Its time for math class, means my hubby will come.

As soon as he entered the class all stood up and greeted him. Only Seok knows that me and him are dating. As always he looked at me and asked, "Jimin, What was the last math we did?" I would smile and show him out last math and he would continue.

I looked at Seok and again as always saw him looking at me.

Jimin : What?

Seok : I am just watching the way you look and smile at Jungkook like a fool.

Jimin : You would also do that when you will get a lover.

Seok : Yeah yeah i know whatever.

Suddenly a girl of our class stood up and pointed at me & Seok saying to Jungkook, "Sir they are talking and not giving attention to your lessons" I smirked knowing Jungkook would wash the shi out of her. "Did i ask from you?" I laughed as he said that. "But sir they aren't paying attention to your lessons" The girl said again. Jungkook Raised his eyebrows and replied, "You are also not paying attention to my class. Instead you are paying attention about what they are doing." "But sir-" Before she could finish her sentence Jungkook said, "If you say one more word you will need to get out of the class." She gave an angry expression and sat down. Me and Seok gave a high five and smirked. That girl was looking at us giving glares. Meet this girl, Her name is Clara. The pick me girl of our class. She is the one who is mostly showing jealousy about Jungkook giving priority to me.

The bell rang as the class ended.

Jungkook :  Jimin, Clean the board. And here is your book. You look amazing today as well like other days.

I smiled. He always gives me a compliment like this before going.

Seok : I am dissapointed.

Jimin : Why?!

Seok : Since the day Jungkook came girls stopped liking me, I understand. But now when Jungkook flirts with you girls should get over him and like me again right? But no they will still run behind Jungkook.

Jimin : Well in that case like i said before, Find one who still likes you and date her.

Seok : Im too angry to date someone with patience.

Jimin : Then die single.

Seok gave an eye role. Me and Seok went to the library to read some books. There we saw Jungkook. I ran to him, "What are you doing here?" "Oh hey baby-" Before he could finish his sentence i coughed loudly.

Jungkook : What happend are you okay?!

I whispered to him saying, "Don't call me baby here. If peoples hears it will be a problem"

Jungkook : Eh I don't care.

I gave an eye role.

Jungkook : You look cute.

Jimin : I know. So what are you doing here?

Jungkook : I came here to read a book and know about something important.

As he said it i looked at the book he's holding. "Wonderful Beaches"

I looked at him and asked, "What will you do with beaches?" He replied saying, "Oh nothing, I was just randomly checking it out"

I gave a bombastic side eye while he gave an awkward smile.

Jimin : Hmmmm, I see.

One of our professor came and called Jungkook. So he said me bye and went there.

Me and Seok went to read books again.
Seok was trying to look for a book he wanted to read but couldn't find it. Suddenly he saw that same book cover on someone's hand. Its Joon. Our classmate. He is very brilliant student. Seok went to Joon and put his one hand inside pocket, "Heya go and study. You shouldn't read these books. It may effect your brain. You may forget about your lessons. So give it to me" Seok was about to snatch the book but Joon grabbed his hands instead. I knew Seok is gonna blast his butt right now for sure."I think you have plans to make yourself embarrassed infront everyone." Said Seok. I went to Seok and grabbed his arms, " Seok its okay. We will come again later to read that book. Don't fight." Seok looked at me and said, " You will stand and watch someone do like that with me?" I rolled my eyes and asked, " He did what?" "Its okay I will fight for my own." He said. Duh. "Heya give him the book" I said.
"CAN'T YOU HEAR?" Seok shouted. Joon raised his eyebrows and smiled. Then he looked at the book and said, " You know I will give the book to you. But you really didn't needed to behave like that. If you asked me nicely I still would have given to you. Well. Here you go." He put his hand forward and gave the book to Seok. Seok looked at me and grabbed the book. He then look away and said "Sorry" Joon said, " Its totally alright. Don't worry."

*After 1 Month*
*Jimin's POV*

The university is closed for some days. Finally I can take some rest now.

We just finished dinner. Jungkook is looking outside the window since it's raining. I love rain. When I entered the room he looked at me. I went to him infront the window and back hugged him.

Jungkook : I have something to say.

*To Be Continued*