33. CRAZY IN LOVE

MPUMI

Me: ha…

He comes towards me and I freeze.

Lion: come.

He takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

Lion: I got the tub ready for you. Grab a bath and breakfast will be ready by the time you are done.
Me: (looks at him)

He holds me and pecks my lips. He walks out and I stand there… confused.

Me: what the heck is going on.

I undress and get inside the water. He knew just how I loved my water, not to hot, but not to cold. The water was just right. I take a nice relaxing bath and after 30 minutes, I brush my teeth. I finish off and get out wrapped in a towel.

Lion: Done.

I look up and he is sitting ontop of the bed, wearing trousers and a black shirt.

Me: (nods)
Lion: mhh…

He gets up and takes something from the bed. He walks towards me and stops when our noses are inches away from touching.

Lion: this is yours.

I look and it was a black short dress.

Me: (sighs)

He looks me in my eyes and I look down.

Lion: 5 minutes and I’m coming to fetch you so we can go have breakfast okay ?
Me: (nods)

He kisses me and leaves.

Me: (sighs)

I lotion and wear the dress + black soft slippers that were on the bed. I walk towards the door and I find him standing with his back against the wall.

DOOR OPENS

He looks at me and walks towards me.

Lion: (breathes in & out) you look beautiful
Me: (looks down) thank you.
Lion: lets go (lets hand out)

I place my hand and we head downstairs. The table was filled with food and 6 chairs.

Man: Mr Redello

I look at him

Man: Mrs Redello… Good morning.
Me: (faint smile) hi…
Man: your Breakfast is ready. I got everything that Mrs Redello likes as you asked Mr Redello, ready for you…

I look at Lion, he was smiling at the Man

Lion: Thank you.
Me: (Smiles)

DOOR OPENS

…: (screams) Mpumi

I turn around.

Me: Zito…

I run towards and she hugs me. Reuben walks in with Baby Mateo in his hands and Juxe and Sergio follow.

Me: what…
Zito: girl… how did this happen.

I grab Zito and Juxe, heading to a corner.

Me: (Whispers) Lion Kidnapped me.
Juxe: I knew it…
Me: shh…
Zito: haa…
Me: (whispers) I don’t know how I got here. I was on my way back home jiki jiki I am here…
Zito: (whispers) hes Cray-Cray…

CHATTER

Sergio: Wandi, Rubi… Nicole…
Me: lets go…

Zito looks at me. We walk back to the breakfast table and have dinner. I sit next to Lion since I was forced too, Zito with Reuben and Sergio and Juxe.

Sergio: mhh, you didn’t tell me that you and Lion bought a house, bro is so whipped.
Me: mhh, (looks at lion) He is…

He looks at me and I give him a death stare. He was smiling the whole time. I whisper inside his ear

Me: (whisper) I can’t wait to tell them that you kidnapped me

He looks at me

Lion: (whispers) Tell them. At least they’ll know how much I love you. And nothing will stop me from loving you. I want you near me 25/8, and id be damned to let anyone come between us. That’s how much I love you.

He kisses me on my cheek and places his hand on my thigh.

Me: (rolls eyes)
Lion: (whispers) and roll your eyes at me again, I’ll fuck you till you bleed.

I blush and he looks at me.

Lion: I love you.
Me: whatever…
Lion: (smirks)

We have breakfast and after what seems like 30 minutes, we finish off.

Zito: Cole’…
Me: (looks up) mhh…
Juxe: Lets go chat bestie.

They get up and head towards the pool. Lion looks at me.

Lion: go ahead.
Me: this dress is short, tell your brothers to leave.
Sergio: ahh…

He gets up and leaves.

Reuben: mhh, you two are weird.
Me: (rolls eyes)

He gets up and leaves.

Me: finally.

I get up and as I am about to leave, Lion pulls me and his lips meet mine. He had so much power over me, and I hated to love it. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

Me: (moans)
Lion: (breathes heavily)

He looks into my eyes and I look into his.

ZITO

Me: where is she…

I get up and see her and lion.

Reuben: oh shit.

In conclusion, Mpumi was indeed Lions Soulmate and to make matters worse, he wasn’t willing to let her go. They were having an Eye-2-Eye connection, where the Red eye meets the soulmates eyes, potentially having Power over her and meeting the beast inside your man.

Me: babe…

Reuben looks at me

Me: Lion Kidnapped Mpumi.
Reuben: what ?
Me: He… he is addicted to her.
Reuben: lets go.

I go with him and we head outside

Reuben: There is no saving her. She is his and he has Power over her. She also loves him so at this point, lets see where this goes and then go with the flow.
Me: You’re right.
Reuben: and the only way to save Mpumi is if she accepts her fate and stays with Lion Forever.
Me: (sighs) We’ll see with them.

Reuben look towards the kitchen and looks at me

Me: babe

I touch his face. His eyes were flashing Deep blood red

Reuben: the sexual tension is high. Tritan is getting involved and if he does… Mpumi will get hurt.
Me: so what now?
Reuben: Those two need to fuck. That’s the only way Tritan can calm down, Tritan does not want Mpumi to leave Lion. Lion is happy with her +…
Me: she is his soulmate.
Reuben: correct. And Andrè is the one who told Lion to do this…
Me: haa why ?
Reuben: He’s the eldest, so he should know.