21. BABY SHOWER

7 MONTHS LATER.

ZITO

We got into a new year and my baby is growing so big inside my tummy. My baby shower is in 2 days and you know the drill. The theme is Burberry with a touch of White and Gold.

Reuben: baby ?
Me: mhh (looks at phone)
Reuben: what do you want as a gift ?
Me: (scrolls through phone) Baby stuff, I guess

He takes my phone and gives me a death stare.

Reuben: I’m talking though…
Me: I said baby stuff Baby, I don’t know.

He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

Reuben: I love you.
Me: you’re not helping
Reuben: what’s wrong pretty baby Mama?
Me: (sighs) I don’t know.
Reuben: but pretty baby Mama, I want to know ?

I look at him

Reuben: (pouts) pweez
Me: (smiles) you’re so cute…
Reuben: whats wrong ?
Me: I’m scared. Our baby is due in a few weeks and I’m just so scared… and then this Baby shower is making things even worse, because I can’t even think properly… and…
Reuben: stop.

I Look at him.

Me: (pouts)
Reuben: baby I told you I got you, why are you doing this to yourself ?
Me: (sighs)
Reuben: Everything is sorted. I don’t want you to even lift a finger until our baby is here okay ?
Me: (smiles) Okay…

He kisses me and we watch a movie together. The house was being fixed out for the baby shower.

2 DAYS LATER

JUXE

The house was set and ready for the baby shower. The baby daddy and the men of the family were sent away until later. Zito doesn’t know how the décor looks, she only told us the theme and we planned what the décor would look like.

Me: ready preggy ?
Zito: (smiles) yeah…

We head downstairs with her and all the girls appear and yell out “SURPRISE”

Zito: (cover face) (crying)
Girls: awww.

Ma comes towards her and hugs her.

Ma: don’t cry baby, this is all for you.
Me: (smiles)

Mrs Redello was the most gentle woman I have ever met, She was so kind and calm but boy did she know how to beat the crap out of her kids when they piss her off. She beat up Lion when they came home from wherever they were. My 3rd times meeting you and you beat your eldest son ?? Ma'am I’m scared of you (laughs)

Zito: thank you.

She was wearing a white dress which fit her so perfectly and her baby bump popped out so good. She had a Crown and a Sash which had “BABY REDELLO” Witten on it. She was so lucky to have met someone like Reuben, he was so calm and friendly around her. She drive him nuts this whole pregnancy but he stuck by her till today. She’s crazy but brings the best of out Him.  We head to her chair, there were 2 chairs 1 for her and the other for Reuben, he was  set to arrive soon, before the Gender reveal airplane drops the colour all over the yard.

30 MINUTES LATER

The guys walk in wearing Burberry from top to bottom. Sheesh they looked good, but not more than Mr Black eye. Shame Lion was so miserable. Poor guy never smiled. He was always just sitting around with his shades on. His eyes was actually fucked. It healed, but it was fucked up. It Stayed like that till today. He wears shades to hide

Everyone: (Cheers)

Reuben walks towards his wife looking all nice and then my Hot, Sexy man approaches me.