30. WHO HURT YOU ?

MPUMI

Lion: im sorry.
Me: im not a Prostitute. Im a bartender/exotic dancer. Yes I may be shaking my ass for thirsty men and my job may come with some other Ts and Cs but that does not mean you are gonna judge me as if you are innocent. We all know you should be the last person out of both of us to even dare talk about “Hustles” because you got your luxuries from Killing and Drugs. These small business you “claim” to have are just a way to clean your money so that your family does not end up in jail. The Redello’s are well known from Generations to Generations for their Luxurious life even though a they don’t know where all these monies you have come from.
Lion: Mpumi.
Me: I am not a prop, that you can use to fuck and release your stress and then you start taking out your frustrations on when you are feeling under the weather. I don’t know who hurt you to an extent where you think its right for you to treat me like this.
Lion: (looks down)
Me: There is nothing I never did for you lion, I did everything. I tried loving you, even though it has been the hardest thing ever and I have treated you right, yet the only time I decide to do something that is normal and right for me, I get judged, called names and left on the side of the road to find a way to go back home…
Lion: pleas…
Me: who hurt you ? Who hurt you so much that you literally treat me like shit.
Lion: (looks down) no one…
Me: you’re lying.

He moves closer to me.

Me: no stop. Don’t touch me.

He looks at me with red eyes and tears on the sides of his eyes.

Lion: Mpumi…
Me: Go Check yourself. Find yourself before coming back to me and don’t come back here if you are not willing to change your ways.
Lion: baby…

He attempts to move closer to me

Me: no stop.

I look away and wipe my tears. He really hurt me when he did that.

Me: Please leave.
Lion: Mpumi please…
Me: Leave Lion. Get out.

I push him and try to open the door.

Lion: Mpumi please…
Me: Go.

He hugs me and kisses me. I break the kiss

Lion: Im sorry…
Me: fix yourself Lion. I’ve tried but I don’t know anymore…
Lion: (whispers) please don’t give up on me baby…

He cups my face. It was my first time seeing Lion Crying and begging me.

Lion: I’ll do anything. Please…
Me: (cries) fix yourself.

I open the door but he doesn’t want me to.

Me: Go.
Lion: (shakes head) I’ll change. Please don’t leave me.
Me: its all up to you. Your progress will make me come back, but if you continue acting like this, I’m gone… for good.

He stands by the door and looks at me.

Me: the choice is yours.

I close the door

Me: (cries)

I don’t know anymore. I’ve tried everything.

JUXE

We all look up and Lion wipes his eyes and walks towards his room.

Andrè: What the fuck just happened ?

We all look at him

Reuben: is Lion Crying…

We all look at each other

( DON'T FORGET TO LIKE. COMMENT & SHARE )