46. USED ME

MPUMI

2 HOURS LATER

After bathing, feeding and putting the twins to bed, I grab my phone and decide to call their father.

BABY DZADDY😈🌍

Welcome to voicemail…

Me: he’s probably busy. He did say that the meetings were a lot lately.

I watch some TV and chill, with my babies next to me.

1 HOUR LATER

I try and call him again, but it still goes to voicemail.

Me: let me call Zito, she’ll explain what’s popping.

I call her

I.C.E MAMA MATEO

She answers after the 2nd ring.

Me: hi Bestie.
Zito: hi New Mommy, how are you ?
Me: im good and you ?
Zito: I’m okay…
Me: how is the family… ?
Zito: yho, not the guys pulling up and telling us they are leaving for 3 months.

Wow.

Me: 3 months for what ?
Zito: Business. They went to Tokyo.
Me: That’s crazy. Why didn’t they tell you ?
Zito: Reuben told me that Steven decided today so… I guess its Pops idea.
Me: erh. That’s weird…

We chat and catch up.

2 HOURS LATER

I decided to end the call because Amani decided to wake up and make a noise. Shessh. All this drama because he is hungry. I mean, I just breast fed him 2 hours ago.

Me: (sighs) Lion Redello…
Amani: (sucking on boob)
Me: your father literally uses me for sex and then does not even care to tell me that he is leaving for Tokyo. How dare he…
Amani: mhh…
Me: (sighs) Your father… I know I said im done with him last time, but this time, I mean it, im done with him, the love and everything that comes with him. I’m done. F him and everything that involves him… not you though my babies, (kisses Amani’s forehead).

I watch REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DURBAN

Me: (clicks tongue) stupid Lion