"What? Already? He's early! I didn't even hear him knock on the door!" I began to panic, pacing up and down my room. I hadn't been on a date in a significantly large amount of time.

Olivia laughed slightly and gentle sat me down on my bed by pushing my shoulders down. She shoved a hand in her pocket and retrieved a pack of mints. Then, she leaped towards my dresser and grabbed my perfume.

"Eat," She handed me a mint. "Spray." She passed me my perfume.

I ate the mint speedily and sprayed my perfume three times. My heart was racing and I hadn't realised how nervous I truly was. What had gotten into me?

"You'll be fine." Olivia assured. "Now go before Tommy starts questioning the poor boy about his intentions with you as if he were your dad."

I simply nodded and stood up, attempting to retain my cool.

"Oh and Ellie?" She said as I was about to walk out the door.

"Yeah?"

"Just be yourself. He'll love you." She smiled softly. "And don't forget to smile."

"Thanks, Liv." I smiled a little.

I left the room and walked towards the living room where Charlie was sitting on the sofa adjacent to Tommy. They seemed to be in a pretty heated conversation and it was pretty evident that Charlie was feeling strange owing to Tommy's intense gaze and difficult questions.

"Ellie is like my daughter, wait, no that'd be weird because our ages are similar. She's...she's like my sister and I don't want no thug, punk, rock star wannabe corrupting her, understand?" Tommy coldly looked at Charlie.

"What?" Charlie looked at his friend as if he were a psychopathic maniac.

"I don't mean to sound scary but, wait, yeah I do mean to sound scary, you should feel scared. And intimated. Yeah, but, anyway, I feel as though it's my duty to ensure that Ellie won't be played around." Tommy stared at the innocent boy.

"Man, we've known each other for ages." Charlie defended. "Of course I'm not going to play her, I actually really like her and-"

I coughed quite loudly with the aim of grabbing their attention. Both of their heads snapped towards my direction and Charlie instantly stood up.

He was wearing grey, slim fit jeans and a white shirt which hugged his slim figure. His shirt was covered by his black zipped hoodie which wasn't actually zipped. When his eyes landed on me, a smile instantly spread across his face making me subconsciously smile too.

"Having an interesting conversation?" I questioned.

"Hmm." Tommy narrowed his eyes at Charlie in a 'I'm watching you' type of way.

"Yeah, interesting is one way to describe it." Charlie nodded. "You look beautiful, ready to go?"

I blushed a little, he thought I looked beautiful? And he said it so casually. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"As I'll ever be." I replied.

"Put it there man." Tommy held out his hand to Charlie, indicating that he wanted him to shake it. With a quizzical expression, Charlie shook his hand and I swear to fucking God, Tommy winked at him.

Charlie looked down at his hand and nearly choked as he slid his hands into his pockets. Composing himself, Charlie took my hand and led me to the door, shaking his head in disbelief.

"What?" I asked once we left the apartment.

"Tommy's really weird." Charlie told me. "You see that little handshake we had?"