19. I AM EVERYWHERE

Her clear brown eyes watched him through the mirror and she had a lovely smile.

His artful fingers first combed her hair before he used the hair brush, he loved the feel of her hair and it smelled wonderfully.

When he was done dressing her hair, he placed both his hands on her shoulders and stared back at her from the mirror.

Her eyes held his and she smiled wider at him.

Getting up, she turned to face him and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her waist before bringing her close to him.

A light giggle escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and stared up at him lovingly.

      "You're an amazing man."

"And you're a wonderful woman," he complimented back and she chuckled before standing on her toes to give him a peck on the lips.

Her lips lightly brushed his before she moved her face away and gazed into his eyes.

       "I love you Torren."

Her confession of love made his heart warm and he closed his eyes briefly to enjoy the sound of her voice in his ears.

When he opened them, he leaned close to her and dropped a tender kiss on her forehead then he embraced her tightly, burying his face in her neck.

        "I love you more than you can ever imagine Jecinta."

Her orange hair smelled like a particular flower but he didn't know what it was.

        "Oh Torren."

She smiled as she pulled away and he let her go so he could admire her face.

        "TORREN!"

Out of nowhere, someone screamed his name and he looked around the bedroom in shock. So did Jecinta.

"Who is that Torren?"

"I…don't know."

He looked unsure as he still held her in his arms.

        "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY TORREN."

His eyes widened and when he looked at the mirror, he saw a different Jecinta from the one he held.

        "Oh my goodness Torren!" The Jecinta he held in his arms screamed when she saw a different version of herself in the mirror.

Torren held her close but his frightened eyes stared at the mirror where the other Jecinta was trapped inside.

She was furious and the mirror shattered into many pieces.

        "Who is that Torren?! Why is she like me?"

The Jecinta in his arms began to panic in fear as she looked at him for answers. Torren was too stunned to say a word but he made sure he didn't let her go.

His eyes roamed around the room and he wondered where the dead Jecinta must've gone.

        "I am everywhere Torren."

Torren began to panic and in a blink of an eye, she appeared before him and immediately seized the other Jecinta from his arms easily.

        "Ahhhhhhh! Torren…"

"LET HER GO JECINTA! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" He angrily shouted out of frustration when he noticed how she gripped his Jecinta's hair harshly.

        "You have no right to live happy Torren, not even in your dreams," saying that, she didn't waste another second in killing the illusion Jecinta who had been struggling to go free.

        "NO!!!"

Torren nearly went mad when the late Jecinta killed the one he had held in his arms not long ago.

Her body dropped to the ground and his eyes widened in disbelief.

       "That used to be me Torren, I was a calm and innocent young lady until you came into my life."

The furious Jecinta who had killed her other self spoke bitterly as she approached him.

"LOOK AT ME TORREN!"

"Arrrggggghhh!"

He angrily shouted in pain before shifting his fiery eyes back to the Jecinta who was in a red hood with blood all over her shredded milk color dress.

       "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!"

He yelled at her. The pain of seeing another Jecinta die before his eyes was too much for him to bear.

       "Wherever you are Torren, just know that I'm always there to disturb your peace."

After making that statement, her lips curved into a sinister smile.

His chest began to hurt and he fell to his knees heavily and coughed out blood from his lips. His face contorted and he threw up more blood from his mouth.

Jecinta began to walk around him and from time to time she would touch his head and shoulder tenderly.

His eyes were unsteady and he became dizzy. He saw double of her as she kept going round him and it moved to triple.

      "J…J-Je…Jecinta st-stop," his eyes rolled up and he passed out.

Her evil laughter echoed in his mind and he felt like he was falling into an abyss of nothingness.

He couldn't scream for help or move, he just let the darkness consume him and take him wherever it wanted.

      'Wherever you are Torren, just know that I'm always there to disturb your peace…wherever you are, I am there. Wherever you go I will go with you…I AM EVERYWHERE.'

In his tranced state, he could still hear her speak to his ears in whispers.