chapter 1

In the peaceful, calm cloudy evening of spring a girl with pale admirable face, cute cat eyes and medium black straight hair was walking through the street its was her university after routine. the house wasn't that much far from the University. it just took her 40 mins by walking but she walked briskly and always managed to reach in 35 minutes. She was not interested in observing  the same roads ,houses shops and people.

with her fast step she knocked her home door.

she was greeted by her mother. she also greeted her mother politely and went to her room for freshen up before the dinner... after half hour her mother called ," Yooni have dinner girl".

Writer POV

All rights reserved)

Her name was Yunki.
she was 18 year old she was law school student and was very competitive, intelligent,hot tempered and placid. she was always ranked first in her class. she had few friends in the class. she wasn't talkative. she didn't care about stuff which wasn't personally related to her and her career. Although she was really good in studies,had a great straightforward personality, and was crush of lot of boys but wasn't good in sports, party ,games and love stuff.

but she didn't ever care to worry about it. she thought those stuffs only wastage of time invaluable and priceless. she was not coward like nerds. she knew how to take revenge and talk back to the deservable blockhead.
Savage girl.....

she was way beyond wise reasonable and thoughtful and the kind heart to her parents, siblings,friends and teachers.

(back to story)

Yoon reached to dinning table ,her mother decorated the dinning table with lot of delicious foods. she took her seat along with her mother.

Yunki's mother :how was the school and why your siblings aren't reached yet?

Yunki:  they were talking with theirs friends as you know that they both are chatterbox and move like a snail. its already 59 mins they will be here at any moment. lets wait a bit for them.

Yunki's' mother : oh yeah let's wait for them .u didn't tell me about your day...... today was your test . how was it going!

Aria : oh mother the day was as usual busy and about the test it went way good than i expected. just wait i m gonna get highest marks.(smirk)

Yunki's mother: hm!!!! good to hear.

suddenly door knocked gaining of both mother and daughter attention. Yunki stood up for opening the door but her mother abruptly told her to stay still and went to open the door for her children. she loved her family too much .it was her routine to greet her family with a lovely smile.

Writer POV

Kook is Yunki younger brother

Kook is Yunki younger brother. he was 15 year old and was a fresher in IT college. he was intelligent and love to play sports and games. he was very friendly with Lisa but he was scared oh her elder sister. he was respectful kid and love his family.

Lisa was also younger sister of Yunki she was 18 years old and studied with yunki

Lisa was also younger sister of Yunki she was 18 years old and studied with yunki .she was beautiful with black hair .both yunki and she was in same class .yunki was suffering from severe illness because of this she lost her an year .so both sister were together. she was caring and she loved to give his brother a company. they both were crime partner. she also loved to play game and stuffs. She loved and respect Yunki.....

( back to the story)

Yunki mother : welcome my kids...

Liaa : thanks mother .

Kook : mom thanks .well mom is the dinner ready i m starving.(pout)

Yunki's mom : yeah yeah, come and have dinner kids. i and yoon both were waiting for you two.

In a 2 mins they all sat on their respective chairs.

Yunki's mom : kids how was the day

Lisa : mom it was amazing i enjoyed a lot with my friends and we had a lil party during the recess. Sis also joined us but as usual she just sat with us had bit snacks and....... keep on judging us....as you know she is always curious.....ah sis should have taken some classes how to spend some quality time.

Yunki : no thanks lisa,i m happy with myself and I don't need any classes just to learn how to waste quality time !

Kook ; Lisa you should have invited me .i will be happy to join you. meanie !

Nini : oh bro it was girls party and u was busy in playing game with your friends.

Lisa and kook kept on bickering with each other and yunki stood up as she done with her food and also her siblings cute lil fighting session.

Yunki: mom i am going to my room i have to practice for upcoming test .

Yunki's mom : okay dear...... and you two hurry up and change your uniform.

Kook and lisa both looked at each other with smirk as they both have planned to playing games till late night
...................****............*******...........

Somewhere....

?????: I will visit the human world again....I have to find you .......we don't have much time
..........................I have to find you before he will..!!!!!! ( Smirk).