N I N E T E E N

Ace stepped out of his car, by the looks of it he threw on anything he saw. Ace wore a pair of grey sweats, with a black hoodie and some MCM slides. His locs were pinned into a quick, messy bun to prevent them from hanging in his face.

His hands were stuffed in the pockets of his sweats as he made his way into the abandoned building. The strong scent of marijuana hit his nose immediately. The usual was going on, the women were there bringing in clientele and helping when it came down to bagging the products and scaling it when needed.

Ace dapped up the men that greeted room and continued his journey to a specific area. He came there for one reason and one reason only. He made his way through the steel doors, the sight in front of him made him smirk slightly.

Savion sat down with a look of defeat written all over his face, all of these beaten's he's endured were weakening him slowly. His refusal to open up was only making things worse.

"I don't want to be beaten on anymore man."

Ace laughed lightly. "You won't get beaten on, if you tell me what happened between you and Casandra."

"I told you already. I fucked her-"

Before his sentence was completed, Ace fist collided with his jaw. Savion groaned out in pain. By the looks of it, this conversation wasn't going to go good either way it went.

"You asked man, what did you do that for?"

"You deserved it. If I didn't have the love that I have for Casandra I'd punch the shit out of her too."

"Love?"

"You heard me nigga. To think that you're even bold enough to go behind my back and fuck her is the reason why I want to kill you right now. The fact that it happened successfully is the reason why I want to kill the both of you right now."

"Take your anger out on her, that's your bitch. She owes you more loyalty than me."

Again, Ace's fist collided with Savion's jaw. Savion spat out the metallic tasting blood instantly. Savion nodded his head, he accepted that punch. Behind his actions, he knew that he deserved all of the punches he had coming his way.

"This is my last time asking you what the fuck happened between you and Casandra."

Savion met eyes with Ace. The expression Ace's face held told him that he was dead ass serious. Savion mentally prepared himself for the beating he know he was going to receive.

Ace waited for Savion's response. Savion and Casandra's uncle clouded his mind since the day he found out about everything. They were definitely in for a rude awakening.