S I X T E E N

Casandra paced back and fourth as she was on the verge of a panic attack. She felt her heart racing, she felt overheated even though the house was cool, and she found a hard time catching her breath. She eventually gave up on pacing bath and fourth and slid down the wall, her knees were to her chest as she hugged herself tightly.

She was home alone, Ace had left an hour ago to go handle business. Which Casandra assumed was pertaining to Savion. He randomly got an emergency call and rushed out of the house. After seeing Savion the other day, Casandra still didn't feel at ease. Knowing that he was being tortured didn't help Casandra like she thought it would.

At this point, the girl had no clue what would bring her closure. She was ready for the nightmares and the random panic attacks about Savion to stop.

There was a knock on the front door. Casandra made her way over to the door and despite her shaky hands she was able to open the door. She immediately wished she didn't and tried to close the door once she seen Savion standing there.

Every time she seemed to panic about him, he would end up popping up. He pushed the door open with force which pushed Casandra back as well. She was still unable to catch her breath and her heart was still racing.

"You thought that I'd never come back, huh?" Savion walked up to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. He could sense that the poor girl was having a panic attack, but that wasn't stopping him.

Casandra swore that the last time she saw him he wasn't in the best condition. She knew for a fact that Ace was getting him handled. She had no clue how he managed to escape unless someone helped him out.

Savion's lip was busted, he had a scratch going across his face and his eye was slightly black. Tried up blood was evident on his face.

"I missed you, did you miss me?" He used his thumb to caress her face which brought her nothing but discomfort.

Casandra shakily shook her head no.

"I think you did, let me show you how much I missed you."

Casandra knew exactly what those words meant. In fact, it was a repeat of what her sick uncle said to her before he took advantage of her and her body. Casandra shook her head no continuously as she let out a cry. She tried prying herself away from Savion's tight grip but was unable to.

Savion carried her up the stairs with her thrown over his shoulders. He knew his way around her house, he was more than familiar due to his several break ins. Once he made it to her bedroom he threw her on the bed. He leaned over her with a smirk on his face. He pecked several kisses on her neck.

"You didn't miss me?" He continued to question knowing that her answer would remain the same.

"You were busy running around with that bitch ass nigga. You think that I'd just let you forget about me?"

"You think ima just let you be happy without me?"

He leaned over to place more kisses on Casandra's neck. Casandra was beyond uncomfortable. Savion was taking control of her vulnerability, which was typical for him.

"N-no Savion s-stop." Casandra stammered over her words as Savion began to touch her. He sucked his teeth ignoring what came out of her mouth. Casandra oversized T-shirt made her easily accessible. The only thing she had on was a T-shirt and panties.