F I V E

It was finally Saturday night, as promised the trio—Casandra, Jayda, and Lexi attended King's bar. Jayda led the girls to his office instead of knocking she walked straight in pure usual.

Casandra and Jayda took a seat at the chairs in front of King's desk while Lexi sat on the nice sofa he had going across the wall.

They gave him the proper greeting. He couldn't help but to shake his head at the women that sat in front of him.

"We kept our word, as you can see." Casandra spoke up.

"Yeah, I see."

He gave the women red tab's signaling that they have drinks on the house. They thanked him. Casandra and Lexi wasted no time rushing to the bar before it continued fulling in with more people.

"Can I hold that?" Jayda pointed towards the pen that sat in between King's fingers. King rolled the pen over to Jayda watching as she quickly jotted something down on the blue sticky note.

She folded the sticky note passing it to King along with the pen, "Use it."

She stood up, brushing her hands down her high waisted jeans before making her way to the rest of the girls. She made sure to wave King a goodbye innocently on her way out.

King unfolded the sticky note, Jayda was able to neatly write her number down on it. He let out a small laugh shaking his head before placing the note in his pocket.

Neither one of the two were use to fast paced relationships or friendships. But they needed some type of excitement in their lives. Casandra and Lexi had practically talked Jayda into giving her number to King while they were on their way there.

Casandra had informed her on how King wasn't seeing anyone, basically implying that he was as lonely as she was. It could possibly turn out to be a win-win situation.

Jayda wasn't into making herself look easy. She didn't throw herself at men and didn't like when men threw themselves at her but it was easy for her to say that King was different from the other men she had encounters with. She was looking for a friend, for the time being but they were grown so whatever falls into place was just meant to happen.

There was no harm in shooting your shot.

Instead of sitting in his office, King got up and walked through his bar making sure that everything was going good. After the uncommon incident he had with Tray he continued to make sure everything was going fine. He also made sure his workers weren't overwhelmed, he didn't need them spazzing.

He made his way over to the bar where most people lingered around. He overheard the loud drunken laughter coming from the girls, they sat to the right of him chitchatting with a group of men.

King scrunched his face up as one grabbed ahold of Casandra. He immediately interfered. She was drunk. He was sober. King knew better than to let the situation play out.

"Nah." King shook his head grabbing Casandra, "she's good where she's at."

"Nah, she's coming with me-"

"What the fuck you plan on doing with a drunk female?"

His friend tapped him quickly pointing over to King, "That's King, Kingston. He run this shit."