N I N E

King lit the blunt taking a huge puff from it. This is how he started off his morning. It was usual for him to skip breakfast and just smoke. He'd get the munchies and find things to snack on but it was never an actual hot breakfast. That became an unhealthy habit of his.

He smoked the blunt down to a roach before putting it out. He had a long day ahead of him, being high was the only thing that could keep him sane at this point.

He threw the black hoodie over his head. He slid on his Nike slides and headed out. He didn't feel like dressing up today. He was comfortable enough in his sweatpants and hoodie.

As he settled in his car his phone began ringing. King examined the phone screen for a few seconds before answering. He placed the phone on speaker as he started the car. It was Ace calling.

"I was looking for you nigga where the fuck you at?" Ace questioned.

"I'm on my way. Don't fucking question me."

"I got some more information for you, have Jayda meet you here."

"I'm not fucking with Jayda right now."

"Listen to what I'm telling you before I invite her my fucking self."

"Yeah, I hear you."

King ended the call. He took the fastest route possible to see what was so important that Ace needed to tell him. He debated with himself on rather he would call Jayda to meet him or not and decided against it. As of now he had nothing to say to Jayda. The situation seemed to be escalating daily, there was always something new for him to find out.

As he pulled up he seen a group of females walking out. Casandra happened to be in the mix of females leaving out. King exited his car making his way to Casandra, he grabbed ahold of her arm pulling her back gently.

"You starting this habit of yours again?"

"It's been awhile.." Casandra mumbled, "I need it right now."

"What's wrong with you?"

Casandra checked her surroundings to make sure no one was nearby. She rolled up her sleeve showcasing the bruises that decorated her arm. Savion had got to her once again.

"There's more but yeah you get it."

"I'll handle him."

"King no. It's fine, I'm fine."

"This shit is getting out of hand Casandra. Every time I see you there's a bruise on you. I'll handle him."

"Don't waste your time King."

"Savion- wait what's Jayda doing here? I thought you two weren't on the best of terms?" Casandra pointed at Jayda who was getting out of her car.

King looked behind him. It was indeed Jayda. He shook his head knowing that no one but Ace called her over. Ace knew his friend well, he knew that King wasn't going to call Jayda over so he did the work himself.

"Ace dumbass." King shook his head, "we're getting some shit settled."

"Okay well I don't want to take up anymore of your time."