E L E V E N

King out the roach of the blunt before leaning back in his seat. The time had just hit three in the afternoon and he already went through his fourth blunt for today.

Smoking was a habit of his that he was unable to break unfortunately. If he had plans on staying sane throughout the day he needed to stay high. Especially with the situation he was in now, he needed to stay high. He was allowing the situation to mess with him more than it should.

He wasn't used to handling women so aggressively. He knew that he scared Jayda the other day with his aggression, but at that moment he didn't care. He needed answers. He wanted the truth and nothing but the truth. There was too many things being told to him at once and none of them added up to each other.

Since his life was possibility at risk here, this wasn't a situation where he just wanted to let go. He was determined to get to the bottom of this situation, no matter how much work it took.

Jayda on the other hand was completely over the situation. It was draining. She had to constantly argue with King and practically beg him to believe her, but no matter what she said he didn't believe her. She couldn't wait to be out of the mess she was dragged into.

Something wasn't adding up, King would soon figure everything out.

 Ace read the information that sat in front of him thoroughly

Ace read the information that sat in front of him thoroughly. He scrunched his face up in confusion. Certain things weren't making sense to him, he read over to make sure that he wasn't tripping. Just as he thought, he wasn't. The proof was all there and that's all that he needed.

He forwarded the documents over to King's email. It would be very useful for King and the current investigation he was doing.

With the information Ace just sent out, he felt like he did something. He smirked to himself knowing that he had all of the answers King was looking for, just that quick.

After finishing up the research he was doing, he closed the laptop. Now that he got to the bottom of that, the only thing left was getting King on the same page as him.

King was a man of surprises. He did what he wanted, when he wanted and nine times out of ten he'd make an unexpected move. Ace needed to put King on point and quickly, before King did something out of anger.

Ace realized how fucked up the situation had King. Since King barely knew Jayda Ace expected for King to let the situation go easily. King was doing the complete opposite of what Ace expected. King was pissed. He barely knew Jayda but he did feel betrayed.

Ace felt impatient, he couldn't let this play out any longer. He decided to call King. He knew that it could be awhile before King sat down and check his emails. He pressed King's contact putting the phone to his ears. The phone rung four times before King's voice took over the other end.