F O U R T E E N

Tray..gone
Tremaine.. hanging on his deathbed

King got a phone call earlier this morning revealing that their was more to the situation.. just when King figured that he could catch a break. King couldn't keep on dealing with Tremaine and his bullshit so he had his men handle him.. after awhile, certain things got old to King. He was tired of dealing with Tremaine and his entourage so he handled Tremaine quickly than he planned on it. As of now Tremaine's lifespan was decreasing by the second.

King found himself taking it easy on Tremaine in the beginning, but he didn't have time for games. It was clear that Tremaine took him for a dummy, otherwise he wouldn't be doing what he's doing now.

King allowed his men to handle the situation before anyone else that's innocent got involved. Last thing he needed was to be in another situation like he was in with Jayda. With that problem being solved King decided not to think hard on it anymore, he knew that Jayda was innocent now.

He knew Savion's motive behind everything and that he was the main factor behind this. Savion admitted everything to King since he had gotten caught up. He didn't expect to get caught up but since he did he decided to tell everything with high hopes that it'll save his life. It wasn't going to though, he was already too deep in.

King decided not to get his hands dirty with this situation. He'd only get his hands dirty if needed. He had wiped his hands with this situation.

King sparked the blunt and took a puff from it. If he wasn't using marijuana to keep him sane before he definitely was using it to keep him sane now. It was a lot going on and that's what came with running the illegal business he ran.

It wasn't too hectic for him in the beginning until everyone found out who his father was. King personally didn't know the man. But soon he'd make sure that he got a full understanding of who his father was and the shit he's done before his death.

If the streets wouldn't talk, King would ask his mother. He's sure she's aware of what her man at the time was doing. There was no possible way she couldn't. She couldn't have been left in the dark all these years.

King needed to pay his mother a visit, it's been a minute since he's last seen her due to his hectic busy life. He had to make time for her and take her out soon.

He sat back comfortably in his chair taking puffs from his blunt until it took over him. He sat there scrolling through his phone with low eyes. He remembered that he had Jayda's number and decided to FaceTime her. He needed something to keep his mind off of everything that was going on, weed did that for him but he needed a little entertainment as well.

Jayda answered the phone after a few rings. She looked at King realizing that he was high due to his low red eyes. She shook her head while laughing slightly, "Yes King?"

"You busy?"

"No, not at all."

King slowly licked over his lips. He nodded his head in response to what Jayda said. The line went silent for a minute before Jayda decided to speak up again.

"Why are you calling my phone high? You don't have nothing to talk about. Just high and dumb."

"I'm not dumb, I'm an intelligent man." King responded, "I called your phone to talk to you."