Episode-62

Episode-62

Author's POV:

Silvia stood in front of Seth's room, questioning herself.... what should she say to him?.... how to fix this?

She never imagined this day as such will come in her life.... Seth hasn't talked to her since the fight yesterday....

She knocked on the door with courage, then got in seeing Seth writing something in his book, the huge textbook was wide open in front of him. She was wondering, how is he managing to study, when she can't even sit in silence....

She said as she closed the door behind her, "Seth...."

He didn't answer or looked at her. Silvia sat on the nearby chair looking at him. While Seth continue to study.

She finally said out, "Seth.... I... I know I shouldn't have slapped you.... I am sorry.... it just happened..."

She heard Seth, "It's fine Mom....." It bothered her. His cool attitude bothered her.... she knew it was not normal.

Silvia said looking at her son, "I know... you might hate me.... if you saw what you said.... then you will hate me... I know that...."

She saw Seth's hand stop he kept the pen down. Silvia said, "But... I want to confess one thing to you.... maybe because only you deserve this...."

She said out, "I was not thinking what you will feel after his death.... I never considered it.... But I don't regret what I did.... I did right.... for us.... You have a better future now.... You will be a good man... no one will force you to do inhuman things..."

Silvia said, "I know, you might think Lewis took Alberto's place...... but that's not true.... I love Lewis after I met him after the incident.... But No one can love that monster.... A women can never love that man who killed her father, destroyed her life.... and torture her....." She wiped her tears.

She got up walking to Seth, she said, "If you saw his true color then.... maybe you would have been terrified of him too.... he doesn't deserve to be your father....."

She placed hand on Seth's shoulder saying, "But that's all past..... remember.... I love you more than my life.... I lived for you all these years..... You always come first to me...."

She said, "No one can replace you.... Mom loves you the most..." Seth hugged her still sitting on the chair. Silvia found herself patting his head.

Silvia almost begged, "Don't hate me... please..."

She heard Seth, "I can never hate you Mom.... you are my mother, there is no way I can hate you...." Her mind went to rest at some point.

She said, "Forget about him.... he should not even exist in your memories now... I beg you...."

Seth's birthday morning,

Seth stood in front of a grave, it early morning... no living soul was there.

Seth placed the flower on the grave. He said, "Isn't this place too crowed for you?... I don't think this matches your style.... I can't believe they found an ordinary cemetery for you... burring you next nameless people..."

No one came forward for Alberto's burial...... he was on mercy of the authorities.... was it twist of faith?

Seth sighed, "It took me long enough to find you...."

He looked at the unknown man standing at distance, he smirked. He was no other than Alberto's right hand Max.

Seth turned to grave saying, "It's time Dad.... I am finally back to my empire.... I will find a nice place for you to rest..."